"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

This site has changed my life

skeetman3000

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 5, 2004
Messages
14
Reaction score
0
Age
41
I do not even know where to begin. Since finding SoSuave.com my life has totallly taken a turn for the better. I read and studied the bible, followed the advice of Pook and others, and now I am a better person for it. I used to be the world's biggest AFC. I would never talk to women. I would stare at the floor walking down halls. I wore the worst looking clothing, and I was overweight. Now because of this site I wear some very cool clothing. My hairstyle is the best thing going, and I always make eye contact with and talk to women. I have lost 50 pounds and am now much stronger. I go to the gym several times a week to keep fit, not to just impress the ladies, but for myself. I want to be a healthier person and to live a long life and not have to pop pills everyday when I turn 60. It's amazing how a new start in life at college coupled with finding SoSuave.com can really change a person for the better.

I now have a girlfriend (well that's what she thinks anyways, hehe..;)) I met her at a party and she is defintely a HB10. I found out she lives near me so now that school is out we still can drive and meet with each other. A few weeks ago I lost my virginity to her. She was the most amazing woman I have ever met in my life. The sex is wonderful. And as long as she thinks she is my girlfriend I am very sure it will go on for a long time. She worships me like I am God, yet isn't too needy. This could have never happened without you guys at SoSuave, so I just wanted to thank you all...:)
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I will voice my thanks too

I used to be an AFC, not the biggest but average. I had bad back posture (The doctors thought I had Skolyosis (sp.)) I could never get a girlfriend and the sad part is I thought I needed one just to be complete my life. I had a oneitis. I was weak. No confidence. Took negative comments and did not listen to the positive ones. Comtemplated suicide after getting rejected by my oneitis "I would but my parents won't let me."(first post was used on that question) And I stayed friends with her and asked 4 more times that year. That was 2003

Then comes 2004 (about early January), I start looking for something. anything to get a girlfriend. I come across this site and have never looked back. Other then to write posts like this.

On January 2005, I am going to write about what I learned on this site. Right now I am trying to learn about how to have fun. Later when I get my drivers license is when I will put my learning about picking up chicks into effect but graduation parties are coming up.

Party Time!!!
 

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 11, 2002
Messages
3,015
Reaction score
5
Great work, keep it up!!!

Dont thank sosuave, u did it ALL yourself!!

Top stuff!!!
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I have also learned you don't talk about sosuave.com:D
 

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
this site has just been a guiding tool...you did it yourself

congrats, nice to see success stories
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 6, 2004
Messages
3,198
Reaction score
31
Location
Kalifornicatia
Yes as several others have mentioned so far it’s not SoSuave.com that really did anything it was all you. This place is a wealth of information but it is useless if it is not used.

skeetman3000, you made a dramatic change and you should be very proud of yourself. My question is do you know how long it took from you to go from AFC to hooking up with HB10? I’m just curious how long it takes to go from dud to stud.
 
Top