"Blank Mind on Dates? She's Dropping Hints You Keep Missing"

The plates get cleared and the silence lands like a brick. You can feel her waiting. Your brain offers up your commute, your job, the weather — topics that have ended more second dates than bad breath.

Here's what most guys never learn: women hand out free conversational material all night long. Tiny clues about what they actually want to discuss. Catch them and you never run out of things to say — because she's telling you what to say next.

Rule 4 of the "22 Rules" trains your ear to catch every single one.

Read more...

This seems alittle odd

123guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
I've been doing some reading around the forums, but i haven't came across to something that would explain this phenomenon. Perhaps i haven't looked hard enough, but even then, i thought it would be nice to ask for opinion here.

Theres this girl that i expressed interest in about a few weeks ago. She knows that i'm interested, but on the other hand, i'm clueless as to what shes thinking. The situation right now is that, I never get to see her at school because of conflicts in schedules. When i see her on the hallways, its pretty much a 'hi' and then walk past situation. At lunch, shes always sitting with her friends, and because i dont know her friends, i dont exaclty feel right walking up and sitting by her to talk. So anyways, i got that outta the way, the only time i get to talk to her is probably at home on the computer, or on friday nights. Its strange in a way because on MSN, she would give me one word answers. Literally.

I.E.
me: hey whats up?
her: not much.
me: what're you up to?
her: watching OC.
me: oh well how was your day?

somethign along those lines.. so its hard to engage in a fruitful conversation with her. On the last friday night, she met up with me, and she was alright, not giving me that 'one word' answer in person. (she had a few drinks and so did i). and that night i pretty much got close to her and showed my attraction to her and she sorta showed it back too (i'm not sure though).

I held her hand that night walking her to her taxi (we live in a city) but i realized that she didnt hold my hand back, and that it wa sjust me. So i lifted up my hand and asked, "what? is ther something wrong with me holding your hand?" and she replied with a "no" or something like that.. she didn't try to brush my hand off.. and she talked to me the next day.. so i guess she didnt not want it

i ask her why she doens't talk to me, and she tells me that shes shy. i try to believ ethat, but i have doubts about her attraction (i know this is not confident). her actions during the day makes me think that shes 'not interested' but i dunno.

I guess what i want out of this thread is opinion (not so negative please), suggestions (should i call her during the weekdays? cuz i get so mad afteri talk to her on MSN. its so retarded how she gives me one word responses). What should i do to really see if shes interested or not? i''ve read thru this forums and seen alot of good advice. I tell myself to stay in a mindset of a DJ, but sometimes its so hard. I just get so anxious to know whether or not shes attracted.. what advices can u give me on gettin to knwo this girl alil better?

i know its something i can find off the bible and previous posts.. but please, do share your opionions becuase its so much differnet when i get feed back.

thanks.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2001
Messages
2,408
Reaction score
0
Age
42
Location
Exactly where I want to be.
IMO, what you should first do is cut the MSN chord. All those little programs like AIM, MSN, yahoo, trillian, etc. are not going to bennefit you.

1) They have no "personal" level of communication; its all text.
2) They're a mask to hide behind.
3) Sitting around the computer a lot isn't a good thing in the first place.

I think its more than time for you to ask this girl for her phone number. That way you can talk to her "live" and such.

From there you'll have to wage if she's still interested and such...I mean, there's "I'm too shy to talk to you" and there's "I'm too shy to tell you what I really think." If she gives ya that number though, that's a good sign.
 

123guy

Don Juan
Joined
May 24, 2003
Messages
55
Reaction score
0
Location
Hong Kong
Hm i think i left out some info as well... Yes, i have a number, because i got it on the first day i met her. But i dont really call her because well.. there doesnt seem to be a point? i dont even have the oppurutnity to talk to her in school..?
 

blienk

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 4, 2003
Messages
543
Reaction score
0
Like CableLight said, MSN isn't going to do you any good and will probably harm you. You should not talk to people online unless you talk to them consistently in person.

Talking on the phone is a little bit better, but not much. The only way to really get to know this girl is IN PERSON. Now from the interaction you've described, I would say this girl is not interested. However, if you still wanna give it a try, call her up and ask her on a date. If she makes excuses or continues to show low interest, then next her.
 
Top