Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is why it’s important to spin plates:Part 2

Grounded eagle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The old thread I had going on this was locked.https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/this-is-why-it’s-important-to-spin-plates.273690/
I suggest reading it for context.

Long story short,she came back around.She started by blocking me and unfollowing me on all social media,but she was quick to unblock and re-follow me on all social media lol.Then earlier today,she hit me with the classic reconciliatory text.

I,meanwhile,have been having a ball with other girls.I had honestly not thought of her till she sent that text. I laughed.Because a month ago I was,” a toxic jerk who uses people.”

Anyway, I pondered how differently things might’ve gone if I allowed her to become my sole source of intimacy.Then I put it out of my mind and made birthday plans with my favourite plate.

I have currently left her on read.I will get back to her when I feel like it.Or maybe I should leave it that way and see if she gets the message.Because,honestly, I want nothing to do with her, and my life has only gotten better since she left it.

Spin plates.Ignore those who mock this advice,because most of them either don’t or can’t do it.