Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this is what I decided. Check it out.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://www.sosuave.net/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=62118

if you read the thread above you will get a better understanding.

I decided that, since we are just bf gf situation, and every one I know tell me that the right thing to do is this, I will do it..

I will start going out with another girls, kissing, flirting, not having sex, having fun!
IM NOT MARRIED! yet...

Other girls for me, meanwhile will keep my gf (the same from the thread above) and if it is ok, if I feel ok with her, then we might get married, live together have babies etc... if not.. then its next.. if some girl appear in my life, and I decide to change.. thats what I will do.

ok.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, you wrote this in your other post:

Then on the talk we had she told me that did it because she wanted to get revenge on me, because I did not gave her an engagement ring, because I did not talk about our future, because I didnt treat her like my woman.
Dude, if this is THE REAL REASON she did this, she tried to blackmail you into getting her way. She did something incredibly selfish and not respecting your ideas for YOUR future.

Even if this wasn't the real reason for her doing this, she's still broken the trust of your LTR. Personally, I'd move if I were you. If she's going to pull 5hit like this on you now, what's going to happen when the two of you are living together or married? One of the purposes for a LTR (especially if you're looking for marriage) is to build up trust and to respect the other's opinions, ideas, goals, and overall respect them as an individual human being. Revenge should NEVER enter a relationship of any kind (including friends). Revenge is intentional cruelty for temporary personal satisfaction. Revenge is selfish.

Maverick001

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
GREAT WHITE SHARK,

Ditto on Desdinova's reply.

Revenge is for the weak. The strong endure and then they move on to bigger and better things.

The best revenge is success and living well.

Just my 2 cents.

Cheers,
Mav

cave dweller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
italy?

Shark,

Ok,

This is the broad that was banging that 'stud' (over in Italy) while you were here playing with your 'pud'.

You need to forget her and say NEXT.

Pal, it is over-----move on.

cave dweller

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know its a shyt situation.

and I also know, and this hold me from breaking up with her, that I messed things around first, and did it for a few months, but I never actually kissed any other one, this make me pissed.

I looked for other girls.. but always kept with her, never cheated "all the way".

Still... a little confused, but the decision is the same, other girls for me, keep her around. If its revenge, lets play the game.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
that I messed things around first, and did it for a few months, but I never actually kissed any other one, this make me pissed.
Flirting isn't cheating. You didn't go as far as she did. Sounds like all you really had were female friends while you were dating her. There isn't a damn thing wrong with having female friends.

GREAT WHITE SHARK

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hey, new ideas.

I think that every ltr, sooner or later there will be cheating some how, some way, ppl will kiss others, will look for others to fill some things that are lacking in the relationship. Nothing can endure perfectly working life long, when you see those old couples that spent their lifes together, you bet, their past is not as clean and perfect as ppl imagine.

In a world of false interpretations of reality (afc point of view), those who can see that what every body wants is SELF FULLFILMENT, nothing else, the ltr, the relationships, all this stuff is to get things that each one in looking for, if no longer is getting what the one desires, then the person will look for it in another person (or animal heheheh).

My ltr was shyt, I use to have sex with her, one orgasm only, then went home to masturbate! RIDICULOUS! Why do you think I was searching for other girls? Damn shyt...

What I want know is not revenge, I just learned how to see the world as it is, every one is selfish some how, I was trying not to be, and happened what happened.

Now on, I will take care of myself first of all, listen to what my soul is speaking, feeling what I got to do, and do it - do it right, I wish I had kissed the brunet ones I saw at the bar a few weeks ago. . . . If you are going to do something, do it till the end, do all the job.

I also wont take ltr as seriously as if I were married, what a wrong perspective.. ltr, bf gf, this is nothing, its just searching for the mate... search untill find the better one. A healthy way.

Well.... thats what I was thinking and wanted to let my DJ friends to know.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now on, I will take care of myself first of all,
This is exactly how I've been doing things. I'm always going to be the most important person in my life, no matter which way I look at it. Everyone else comes after.

I think that every ltr, sooner or later there will be cheating some how
Any LTR is a risk. Hell, even marriage is a risk. You can only find out if it's going to work by taking the risk. Life is full of risks. Take them, and if it doesn't work out, learn from it.

every one is selfish some how, I was trying not to be, and happened what happened.
There's lots of things that are required in a LTR. One is balance. Another is having the same goals for the future. You also have to think of the other person, and consider how your actions are going to affect the relationship.