“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

This is the part where I always **** up, help not to this time....

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Ok, so I started talking to some of the freshman at my school, and today one of the seniors (I don't even know her and never talk to me, but she knows my name because we are in the same club) walks by me today saying some stuff about a girl in '07 being "crazy for me." I'm pretty sure she's not just pulling my leg because I don't really know/talk to her and you usually don't do that to someone you don't know.

Anyway, I have an idea who it is. The sad part is, I don't even know her name (even with all the talking I've been doing with her, I forgot to ask her name). Now, I've been in this situation lots before and usually I end up not acting quick enough and the girl loses interest or people start saying a lot of stuff (you know, like she likes him, her likes her, etc) and **** it up for me.

So, what's te next step now that I have a girl's interest?
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

rich_uk

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2003
Messages
119
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
england!
dont talk to other people about it if you dont want things said, ask her her name and number next time you talk to her. wait a few days, call set up a date for that evening or the next evening (no further away than that) go on the date, get your willy wet.
 

JCKey618

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 6, 2003
Messages
233
Reaction score
0
Hey, does the "do not call when you first get number" rule apply to girls that you see everyday in school anyway? And since I see her in school, shouldn't dates be set up face to face?
 

dbot

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2003
Messages
530
Reaction score
63
if you talk to them every day at school, then i would say that its best to just set up the date in person. When you talk to her just ask her "hey wanna chill at my place tonight? Cool see ya at 7"
 
Top