Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is pissing me off

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, I guess DIESEL and Viroid are gonna get pissed at me, but this is annoying me a lot.

For most of my life up until I started football 2 1/2 years ago, I was pretty overweight. I was fat, totally out of shape and basically a slob. I wasn't obese, but there was definately a lot of fat I needed to shed.

So I worked out like a madman and got to be a starter and play almost every down this season, and my body's getting pretty hard. EXCEPT FOR MY BELLY. It's still flabby and ugly and it destroys my whole body, which would be pretty good if I didn't have extra fat in the middle. On my legs, (26 1/2in thighs, 17 1/2in calves) I can barely pinch the fat anymore, and my arms (just 14in, they refuse to grow) are starting to look a lot better and I can't pinch that much fat either--my arms seem fatter than my legs tho-- my chest is pretty good but still has a little too fat for my taste, but my belly, ARGH, it's like somebody glued a pouch on my body! From the navel up, I got a v-shape going, but I got small but obvious love handles right under it! I'm doing more abs and concentrating more when doing them, and doing some extra cardio, but is it normal that my belly stays there even when I'm losing fat all over?

It's really annoying and discouraging when you look at your reflection in the mirror, see all those muscle and that ugly piece of jelly, y'know. Anyway, anybody got ideas on how to lose the belly, 'cause even hard cardio with average eating (during the football season, I eat healthy and not that much, and train 2h/day 4-5days/week + a game) it doesn't seem to work. BTW, I forgot, I weight +-200lbs right now.

Thanks for your input

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

wheelin&dealin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey man,

Why don't you try running "Lines/Suicides"... like they do in high school basketball?

You've probably done them before. You go sprint to a line, run back, sprint to another line further away, run back... and so on. Do these until you pass-out and you should be fine.

Fred Da Head

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah we do suicides during the football season. But currently it's pretty hard to do them because of winter and the football field is completely covered in snow, and the only cardio I can do is either on a treadmill, a stationary bike or a stairmaster. I tried running outside but the cold air just kills me, and I end up having trouble breathing for a bit and I cough for like an hour.

But I'll get back to doing suicides as soon as the snow melts, that's for sure.

Zircon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get on an excercise bike and do intervals 2 -3 times a week. That is, if you're not trying to bulk up. One set 30 sec - 1min hard (say 350 watts) and then 30 sec - 1min recover. Do this 4-8 times depending on how you feel.

Drug_L0rd

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
get up early ever morning and go for a WALK for 30-60 mins. keep your diet either as it is now or cut a few calories.

report back in a few months.