"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

This is an odd situation...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
I was supposed to go out with this girl tonight. She asked me to go, and I said sure why not. She then invites her friend, and my friend, who also likes her. No big deal. I start getting ready, and she tells me she can't go. She said she couldn't do anything, so I knew it was a lie and didn't let it bother me. Now, later on I find out that my friend and my other friend endded up going out with the two girls. So, basically I got stabbed in the back by my friends and the girl. What should a DJ do? Revenge on the friends? Ditch them? Forgive them? What? THe girl-that goes without saying, ditch the *****, but for some reason I am wanting some kind of revenge or something. Thanks.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

marv18yag

New Member
Joined
Jul 25, 2003
Messages
3
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Location
Eustis, Florida
I say you stop being a wimp and lift weights.

That way they will think twice before doing something like that because if they do, you'll rip their head off.

Enough said,

Bart
 

Microphone Fiend

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 30, 2003
Messages
2,300
Reaction score
17
Location
Where I be at
slip ups like this happen all the time. Even friends go through things like this, if it happens again then these guys aren't really your friends and they are puttin ho's b4 bro's.

It might have been just a spur of the moment decision......
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

crimsonclockwork

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
81
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by marv18yag
I say you stop being a wimp and lift weights.

That way they will think twice before doing something like that because if they do, you'll rip their head off.

Enough said,

Bart
I do lift weights. I like knowing when I go into a fight-I can win, and the other underestimates me.
 
Top