"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

This HB 8.5 chick on FB dating I ghosted on match earlier in the year

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
That!

So when I first joined match earlier this year she was one of the first girls I messaged. Anyway, the chick is a solid 8.5. She was really friendly and exchanged a lot of messages back and forth. Anyway, she asked me out and asked if I would like to meet her at so so place for drinks. She is 30 miles away and I was tired and lazy so I didn't reply back. Well a few days later she deleted her account. Not only that but she was just 2 inches too short than the shortest I prefer. I want at least 5-2 she was listed at 5-0 but small bone frame and otherwise is a very hot girl but I was pretty shallow and over just a couple inches ignored her when she asked me out.

So fast forward tonight and I saw her on facebook dating app. her photos were better too and she looks like an legit HB 8+ girl. So I pounced on it. I commented on her photo (like sending a message) and I told her who I was and made the excuse she deleted her account before I could reply with a date and time and told her who I was. Do you think I still have a chance, or will she remember me as a ghoster and not give me a chance? After seeing better pics and that she is in fact hot I now want her!

Us guys complain about picky women on OLD and reply rates, and I guess that was wrong for me to ghost over just a couple inches on height when everything else checks out.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top