Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this girl...

zaragoza

Reaction score
have read many of sosuave.com articles and still working on the bible...

there has been many changes after i found the site, been very helpfull... confidence boost and being more sociable... (if u consider friends as pople u hang out with.. then i have none. i consider friend those in the class, just to say i do have friends =/)

this girl... shes in my class for around 1 year now. never spoke to her (im shy. i speak 4 languages (not much here does) and i dont comunicate very good with portugues). left a gift on her desk on her birthday (when nobody was watching) didnt have the guts to give it to her (just do it didn’t wok), think she got a little disturbed by it (facial expressions), not 10min after recess, her friends came over asking me if it was me?... said yes, and gained a thank you kiss from her before good bye time.
after winter break... second day of class, think she was trying to make eye contact with me.. but i blew it, i avoided eye contact (shes dam beautiful, hope u understand). third day was like i wasnt there. and now, think her best girlfriend is on to me, im confused....

1st- what should i do?
2nd- i want to date her anytime now, some ways of asking her out might be helpfull too
3rd- dont want to seek another one, as there is no other i even want. seriously, the gourgeos ones all have homes. And don’t want to spend time with those im not interested in

im a failure in social matters, i know. but all A's in school, so im not a total failure lol

appreciate it

DA KID

Don Juan
Reaction score
Read the bible. Well I think you should just go for it whatever happens happens if you get rejected doesn't really matter only going help you out in the long run

oakraiderz2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Talk to her...its that simple. You're NEVER going to date her unless you talk to her. Talk to other girls so you get some experience under your belt. And just RELAX!

ReAwakened

Don Juan
Reaction score
i relate to u in the fact that i as well dont have friends who i hang out with outside of school which i have to change next year, as well as u. u need to change. get out of your comfort zone. its the only way you can be who u want to be. you cant say that you like the position your in now. do something you wouldnt normally do and talk to her.

Plane

Don Juan
Reaction score
Studying is very improtant, but that cant stop you from dibbling in girls

Just go and tlak to her, unless you like her friend that it

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Plane
Studying is very improtant, but that cant stop you from dibbling in girls
Exactly my point. However, girls can stop you from studying. AHA!

Can shagging a hot girl after a few dates get you a secure job in the future? Highly unlikely. You can do both if you want...it's possible...

But life is gay like that. You can either have one or the other. OR a little bit of both...

But never all of it. This isn't pessimism, people....this is reality.

zaragoza

Reaction score
Originally posted by AFK Protector
I'd do this:

1) try your best to forget the girl.

2) Keep your grades high because once you start dating, you won't have as much time for studying.

3) Success in school > women.

Those are my suggestions. Go do what you want.
forget about her....... :( how can i when shes in my class? with her lafters, her looks.... anyway, teach me how to FORGET? and u stat me to avoid dating?... how then ill gain experience? ive never even talked to a girl for christ sake. (apologys)

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh I see, you're pretty inexperienced then...

That's ok. Alrighty. First off, you don't actually have to FORGET about her. Just "pretend" if it's not possible to adopt a carefree attitude. Don't do anything special for her like the gifts. If she's your girlfriend, then get her a b-day present, but since she's not, she doesn't deserve one.

How do you forget her?

1) It can't be taught.
2) You have oneitis....do a search on this site...top right hand corner for "guide to beating oneitis" or "oneitis."
3) Realize that she is a female. Just one of a few billion females in the world.
4) Realize that she is pretty but only because you make her pretty. Compare her to a supermodel, and maybe she's just average. Compare her to a dog and she's flaming hot. Get it?
5) This may hurt, but I had to do it. I cut off contact with her....e-mail...phone....school....AIM...etc.

I stopped talking to her at school even though we had classes together. Sometimes I'd sneak a peek at her, but I forced myself to stare at the teacher or my books. It was hard as fvck, but maybe 3 months later I was cured.

Ok well, I don't wanna sound like I'm repeating what is preached on this site, cuz those DJs will hand me my ass, but you need to read the DJ bible. It's fortunate that you stumbled upon this site like the rest of us. Now you just need to use it.

EDIT: Oh yeah, almost forgot. Do not be friends with her. This does not mean you treat her badly. This means that if she says, "lets just be friends," you just gotta say, "I didn't come here to make friends." Something like that. Don't give off that vibe saying you just wanna chill. You her as your GF and you wanna FVCK!

Ok that is all.

zaragoza

Reaction score
i read alot...read "womans r form venus and menr form mars" and some other related books, they all stat to treat woman as if their fromm an another planet.. as venus, to maintain a long lasting relationship, valorise woman. guess i got cought up with that.

Jester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
dont read that trash man, the only good info youre going to get is from here. everything else is pretty much sh1t.

MetalFortress

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Important: don't treat beautiful and average women as if they were on different levels. Treat them the same, as normal human beings, and don't deify them (meaning don't turn them into "gods" in your mind). Just talk to girls the same way you would talk to anybody else. They ain't gonna bite your head off.

AFK Protector

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by MetalFortress
They ain't gonna bite your head off.
Rubbish...some might have mental issues and "bite your head off." hahaha. No but seirously, she's just another person on this big blue ball mostly covered in water.

And we're just going along for the ride...

Brazilian_Blues_Boy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
First of all, do you speak portuguese man? I can help you with that , if you have troubles with the language...

You already have something to talk about...ask her how she liked her birthday gift !

Then, go to the basics: have you gotten other gifts, which ones did you like the most...

You can even say: I didn't know how you would you react so I was a little embarassed to give you the gift in person... after all, we don't know each other very well, but I'm willing to change that. (smile after that, an honest smile)

Then you're game man... doesn't take much... a lot of PUA's pull some **** like horoscope and 3 questions game, man, that's something I would be embarassed to talk about...

This week I met two girls, saying really basic stuff... basic fluff... comments and simple questions !

Search the momentum to engage in conversation with her like a starving wolf, and if it takes long f*cking create it! Use your starvation as a motivation...

Then jump in there and talk like you would talk to a random person... it's not that hard you know?

The worst thing that could happen is she completely avoid you, or point her finger at you and laugh, and I'm yet to see that happen!

BBB