"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

this dude i know

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
I realize posts of this nature have been posted before but I have to bring this subject to the table!

My friend... is this dude... who well, whereever he goes i catch girls stairing at him. We go to PanerA and girls just go crazy... they look at him, then when he looks back they quickly look away. I caught one girl taking his picture on her camera phone when he wasnt looking.

We went to a club and some HB 8's came up to him with a rose, hand it to him and say "Hottest guy we've seen here." Stuff like this continually happens to him when we go out. We went to a restaurant and some woman wrote her number down on a napkin and just left it at our table without even saying hi or introducing herself.

Most girls are too afraid to approach him, i actually see them drooling, and whispering saying words like "gorgeous" and "oh my God that guy is so hot."

Ya hes a good looking guy. I guess hes got some AURA that girls pick up on or something. Hes also really jacked, but his face has feminine features. Almost like a model. He's Greek and Italian and pretty dark. I'll post a picture soon. Oddly enough he's only 5'8".

Ya i definitely secretely hate this guy cuz im superjealous, and hes just a grim reminder of what I dont have and why I'm not getting laid. But I will say this, he has no confidence and is way to scared to approach girls. He's tried, but he just doesnt know what to say, he freezes. Its kind of funny watching him. I guess he never had to learn that stuff. I just posted this to make a point of how looks can only get you so far
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
continued

ok well i had to end that last post early because someone was reading over my shoulder...

but anyway.. my real question to you all.. fellow pimps, pimp wannabes, and pimp wannabe wannabe's is this..

this individual has so much power over the female species, yet he doesnt know what to do with it...

What should he do? I think he should charge women to go out with him or do some kind of gigalo type thing. He could make a fortune...

he's not gay, but everytime we go to Miami, the gay workers at Armani Exchange dont charge him for anything he buys there. it is sick.

What can he do to exert his power? I want to train him. He needs to use this power wisely! So far he just uses it to get laid when he goes out at night. By the way, this guy is 23 years old.

Any reply would be appreciated!
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
Dude i dont even know where to start Im stoned enough as it is.

What are you trying to get out of this? Ultimately it looks like you either want him to get you laid with his striking good looks or you just want to live vicariously through him while continuing to post about him.
 

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
You can't even help yourself how can you help anybody else?Stop hating too,btw.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Fenderules

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 31, 2003
Messages
873
Reaction score
1
Age
40
Location
Alberta
they got a point, but as a bro you could tel him some of this info on the site like what not to do cause no matter how hot he is he sounds afc and that will eventually having her running to the bushes (of another man that is)
 

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
thanks for the responses...

i figure i can make some money if i pimp him out to lonely females.
but anyway I invite everyone to hang out with us... just so you can see what goes on.. it's almost UNREAL. UNBELIEVABLE.. i have so many more stories too.


And yes I am living vicariously through him... at some point I will become him.

If this guy had confidence he'd be an unstoppable force. Maybe a major player in Hollywood. He's just too scared to do anything and has literally no game whatsoever.

some woman followed us on the subway the other day and asked him if he wanted to model for her magazine. She gave us her card, but he doesn't want to do it cuz "it's gay" according to him.

Nobody asks me to model.. wtf!
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Dude, just curious what do you think his body count is ? could his 'good looks' just be because he dresses well , does he just style himself well -- good hair cut or something that really gets women going...just want to hear your opinion if you think its its actual looks or the way he dresses/hair ?
 

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
all of the above...

hes like a girl trapped in the body of a guy...

goes tanning, wears athletic gear, clean shaven, works out hardcore every day, takes his protein/supplements, moisturizes...

thats why he cant mack though, cuz hes so self conscious like a little vagina, as opposed to those guys who just dont give a ****.

in fact his obsession with his looks is to the point of absolute neuroticism.
 

thirteenthstep

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2003
Messages
23
Reaction score
0
he also has a defined jaw, exagerrated facial features, and even believe it or not, well defined muscle tone in the mouth/cheek area... almost like he does face work outs or some s**t like that.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Originally posted by thirteenthstep
he also has a defined jaw, exagerrated facial features, and even believe it or not, well defined muscle tone in the mouth/cheek area... almost like he does face work outs or some s**t like that.
you got me really curious to know what he looks like now, look forward to your picture .
 
Last edited:

Tha Realnezz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 12, 2004
Messages
1,352
Reaction score
8
This thread is extra-strength homonation.

Dog,you're talking about another man here,do you realize how gay this is?It's like you're semi attrated to him.
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
some people like seeing good-looking guys and girls , but it doesn't mean you are automatically gay, it just means you like appreciate beauty but I think thirteen here is more interested in the social aspects of what being good looking are.
 

BLUEox117

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2004
Messages
294
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by thirteenthstep



And yes I am living vicariously through him... at some point I will become him.

wtf this is wrong
ive heard of psychos like you, you end up killing the dude, so that u can become him.
 

AMF

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 5, 2003
Messages
461
Reaction score
1
Age
43
OK, Im a pretty good looking guy, not like your "hero" but on my day I turn sum heads and kinda initmidate sum people (mainly other guys and average girls.)

Attention is like a drug, you get hooked and its tough coping without it!

Soon you start fukking questioning "why that person didnt look" or "why that chick seemed really cool and calm talkin to me"... real stupid sh*t like that.

Net result is u obsess about ure appearance, become totally self conscious... which results in shyness and NO GAME, like this guy.

Its a real double edged sword.

PS... btw thirteen, people are judged in contrast and not in isolation. Why the hottest girls find it hard to keep friends - girls arent willing to look worse in comparison. This works for everyone, all the time.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Silk_Slim

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 11, 2004
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Tha Realnezz
This thread is extra-strength homonation.

Dog,you're talking about another man here,do you realize how gay this is?It's like you're semi attrated to him.
forreal, he needs to stop checkin this dude out...
 

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 2, 2004
Messages
271
Reaction score
0
Age
45
I think he is just pointing out how much attention this good looking guy gets as it fits in DJ theory. It could be a troll thread and it still wouldn't have homophob implications, but if your telling the truth , i want you to show us a picture...
 

Fatality

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 20, 2004
Messages
1,007
Reaction score
3
Originally posted by thirteenthstep
I realize posts of this nature have been posted before but I have to bring this subject to the table!

My friend... is this dude... who well, whereever he goes i catch girls stairing at him. We go to PanerA and girls just go crazy... they look at him, then when he looks back they quickly look away. I caught one girl taking his picture on her camera phone when he wasnt looking.

We went to a club and some HB 8's came up to him with a rose, hand it to him and say "Hottest guy we've seen here." Stuff like this continually happens to him when we go out. We went to a restaurant and some woman wrote her number down on a napkin and just left it at our table without even saying hi or introducing herself.

Most girls are too afraid to approach him, i actually see them drooling, and whispering saying words like "gorgeous" and "oh my God that guy is so hot."

Ya hes a good looking guy. I guess hes got some AURA that girls pick up on or something. Hes also really jacked, but his face has feminine features. Almost like a model. He's Greek and Italian and pretty dark. I'll post a picture soon. Oddly enough he's only 5'8".

Ya i definitely secretely hate this guy cuz im superjealous, and hes just a grim reminder of what I dont have and why I'm not getting laid. But I will say this, he has no confidence and is way to scared to approach girls. He's tried, but he just doesnt know what to say, he freezes. Its kind of funny watching him. I guess he never had to learn that stuff. I just posted this to make a point of how looks can only get you so far
holy **** do I know you from some place?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top