Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Looks like your dementia is setting in already.

The traits the gave him the ability to persevere (ambition, motivation, discipline, drive), theses are all traits of a dominant person you dumbass. A fkn crackhead has intrigue to an extent. Doesn’t mean people care to ask them about their stories though. You’re an idiot. You just got **** on again like I said you would. But come on, keep it going. Let’s see how long you can go head-to-head against me. When a dude is still reading Rollo as if he is the be-all and end-all, it means he’s still got the training wheels on and doesn’t have enough social experience yet.
Dude your still discussing this?? LOL come on man go outside and do something. Its a nice day out there.
We are are here to throw around different ideas. And they vary greatly. Relax an enjoy the show.

Warning!

Do not subscribe to The SoSuave Newsletter unless you are already a chick magnet!

The information in each issue is too powerful for most guys to handle. If you are an ordinary guy, it is not for you. It is meant for the elite few – not the unwashed masses.

If you think you can handle it...

If you already have girls calling you at all hours of the day and night, showing up at your door, throwing themselves at you everywhere you go...

Then sign up below.

But if you're just an average Joe, an ordinary guy, no one special – and wish to continue being so – then skip this. It's too much power for you.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol. My comments got deleted. RIP. Future readers could have read them and seen how to call people out and handle themselves against verbal confrontation irl which would have been useful. Oh well.

Soldier King

Banned
Reaction score
Bodybuilding.com forum to complete mission.
does it really serve you all to be commenting on someone you never met?
Unless you're going to work as one of the member's personal helper to find a girl, I don't think this has any point.

I think you're focus should be on an actual girl you can talk to not some fantasy or picking apart someone's physical feature. Face your fears soldiers.

Spaz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Somewhere where's it's none of your business
Spaz I know you are mad at me for @ing you and guru in the same post. I know how much you despise him for whatever reason. And it angered you to no end that I did what I did. Ever since then you've been pissed at me and was just waiting for an opportunity to come at me.

I'm not being the emotional one here. You are.

In the past, even when you've disagreed with me, you wouldn't even say it. You'd just say "I don't agree with all of the above posters" just because I happened to be one of the above posters.

You pretty much went out of your way to avoid any tension with me. And let's not forget liking all my posts, always being a cheerleader in the background, and attacking those who disagreed with me.

Even when I admitted I used to be a seducer you'd just say "Well at least you are still a dominant. Not like guru."

Lol. You rationalized away everything about me that you didn't agree with.

And suddenly you want people to believe that you are quick to turn on me over some chicks I banged 10 years ago?

Nah. This is straight up resentment. Those girls are just a guise. A trojan horse. You straight up resent me for mentioning you with guru.

That's what this is all about. And now you are taking it out to the forums and derailing threads.

A real man admits when he hates somebody. He doesn't act passive aggressive and try to use a different excuse.

No matter what you say, I know you are going to try to troll me to the end of time just for that one incident, lol.
Mad at you?

Don't be delusional.

What is poor or low standards is low standards. It doesn't change no matter how you try to spin it.

That's a fact.

As for ur contention that I keep on pm'ing you, that's another delusions u r having with ur obvious poor taste.

How does a man who claims dominance scrapes at the bottom of the barrel?

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares about 10s, 9s, 8s.. or whatever.. to me there is either ****able or not ****able. She is definitely ****able. I approve.

Shrubber101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm in love with Eoen from LOTR. Not just the actress but that whole idea of femininity.
Imagine if women dressed like that now... The world be a better place.e-8.jpge1.jpg

Read the 22 Rules for Massive Success with Women. Everything you need to know to become a huge success with women. And it's free!