Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This chick is fine, she's a 10

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"We're gonna come around at twelve With some Puerto Rican girls that are just dyin' to meet you We're gonna bring a case of wine Hey, let's go mess and fool around You know, like we used to"
Sorry not up to speed with the abbreviations. Some of you studs are just to smart for me.

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if those women prefer foreign men, they are still looking for the cream of the crop. Incels aren’t getting around any of it, unless they’re cool with being used.
Exactly. Ive lived it and your right. Humans are humans and biology rules. I dont think they will do better to level some of these guys think so.

Last edited:

"If you love women, you must read the SoSuave Guide to Women. It's fantastic!"

illstep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Even if those women prefer foreign men, they are still looking for the cream of the crop. Incels aren’t getting around any of it, unless they’re cool with being used.
Does this look like the cream of the crop?
1582998832537.png

haha. This former Incel - Banged 5 fairly hot (at least by this threads standards) girls from tinder in 9 days in Vietnam. Aged 16-19 I think. 1 virgin.
Lots of proof that's way too explicit for me to post lol

illstep

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wh0res using him for his money or something else. That’s what they’re getting.

He might as well just go to Vegas.
Not money. Just tinder bangs. It's like fishing with dynamite for white guys out there. There's LOTS of blogs and even youtube channels nowadays of people doing this.
1582999147235.png

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does this look like the cream of the crop?
View attachment 3691

haha. This former Incel - Banged 5 fairly hot (at least by this threads standards) girls from tinder in 9 days in Vietnam. Aged 16-19 I think. 1 virgin.
Lots of proof that's way too explicit for me to post lol
You are comparing apples to oranges. Anyone with enough money will pull ass.

apotheosis

Don Juan
Reaction score
They just think white guys are hot, is all. All white guys slay on tinder over there. No money changes hands lol

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not money. Just tinder bangs. It's like fishing with dynamite for white guys out there. There's LOTS of blogs and even youtube channels nowadays of people doing this.
View attachment 3693
Look at her expression bro. Thats fake as fck. "Pay me and let me be on my way"

All women want stuff. I mean ALL. Its biology 101. To what degree? Thats your problem to figure out. Be picky

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats also true. Guys might be surprised but some asian women prefer asian men. Surprise surprise.
It always surprises me, when that isn't the case. Generally, children raised in happy homes tend to seek a mate reminiscent of their opposite sex parent(assuming that was a positive relationship). This is typically an unconscious attraction, of course, but all other factors aside, it tends to hold up.

Put away your credit card.

You can now read our detailed guide to women and dating for free - Right Here!

cheyne

Don Juan
Reaction score
She looks like the cat that's got the cream
There's some next level coping going on in here! lmao

stringpuller

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not just money. Sometimes they set their sights higher, and sometimes they will actually spend money on you to lure you there. Green card, marriage...whatever. White guys are often seen as a ticket out.

I had a plate straight from Hong Kong who didnt need any of that sh*t. She preferred white guys, yes, but wanted the chad just as much as any western girl would. Many women she knew, including family, were desperately seeking a way out.

White incel = easy prey.
Dude should know what genuine desire is and know how to screen. Fck em if they are that stupid then they deserve it.

ShePays

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It’s not just money. Sometimes they set their sights higher, and sometimes they will actually spend money on you to lure you there. Green card, marriage...whatever. White guys are often seen as a ticket out.

I had a plate straight from Hong Kong who didnt need any of that sh*t. She preferred white guys, yes, but wanted the chad just as much as any western girl would. Many women she knew, including family, were desperately seeking a way out.

White incel = easy prey.
A buddy of mine could've been an easy double for the Marlboro Man, but when he was a young, dumb sailor, he got hooked by an Asian chick, who got herself knocked up by him, got him to marry her, and to bring her state-side. Almost as soon as she delivered his baby, she pulled a Houdini, ditching my buddy and the kid, both. If it could happen to him, it could happen to just about anyone.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Guys automatically think asians are easy. They are not.
My wife is sexy in the bedroom but she also has game. Girls under 30 in asia are more westernized then we believe. You still want them to come from a good family if you are looking for LTR material.
@zinc4 has been saying this based off his postings in China/HK.