Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

this chick is confident. . .

unstopablekillah

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been reading the don juan techniques for a few months and have been trying to apply them to the way i talk to girls and carry myself around them. at a party at my school i applied the ****y/funny technique to a very hot girl who knows she is hot. i busted on her and showed her that i wasnt going to treat her like a queen. i ended up getting her number and email. emailed her a funny ****y email . then she imed me online even though i didnt wan talk to her first online. continued the ****y and funny. she wanted me to send her a paper so she could hand it into a class(i kinda know her but only now started "talking"). i said no basicly but ket playing hard to get like persuade me and blah.
i called her a few days later. we were talking and she really suprised me with her confidence. she told me that she can read me and can see that i am putting up a sarcastic front to mask some inner insecurity. i just played it off but kinda lightened on the c/f and started to be somewhat genuine with her. later in the convo she was telling me that i was lucky cuz she doent talk to anyone b/c she is picky and blah.
anyway im curious how should i approach this. what do u do when a girl tells u tat ur being ****y to hide some inscurity. maybe this is cuz she kinda saw me when i was more of an afc. im not sure.

phayzrks

Don Juan
Reaction score
ohh shytt.. i wanna see tha reply on this one

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
From what i've seen so far, ur probably the lucky one. Either way, don't let her know that. She's the lucky one. Ur the picky one.

fragmentor

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a difference between confidence and arrogance, and this b!tch is just plain arrogant. If I were you I'd pretty much cut off all attention to her completely.