Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

$*#@ this BATCH is totally trying to change me...????

badger04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys, Ive been out in the field a while and am back with a VERY frustrating situation here. I met this really hot girl about 3 months ago. She is at least a 9-9.5. We hit it off great and have spent alot of time together. Problem is she has a little track history of dumping guys as soon as she either 1. gets bored with them, or 2. they don't give her her way totally. I know of 2 other guys she was with and both of these guys were true SUCKERS. They spent EVERY WAKING MOMENT trying to reassure her how they loved her and all of this shat. I mean it has gotten so bad lately that she has in the past 2 weeks. 1. *****ed about me not wanting to hold her hand all the time in public, 2. laid her looking at me until 3:00 in the morning because she thinks that couples should go to bed at the SAME TIME EVERY NIGHT..... ughhhhhh. 3. totally runined my Nascar trip this past weekend because I wasnt in my hotel when she called at 12:30 Saturday night so she THAN decided to tell me how she was going to the bars and have some drinks with a bunch of her "guy friends" Funny how she only hangs out with GUYS and has no FEMALE FRIENDS.........???????, 4. totally went off because I didn't have time to take her LUNCH at work when I said might, "she works within walking distance of 7 different places to eat? 5. got ticked because I actually told her I had dinner at hooters while in charlotte...????????? I mean this is a little crazy at times so how can I slow this crap down and get her to stop being like this. Does anyone see a pattern here with this girl. Shes 24 but I am really starting to think shes a little bi-polar or somthing???????? :( Of course when I give her hell back about these things she pulls the old " fine if your not happy I guess we shouldn't see each other anymore" I really hate that line so I am really contemplating what to do here. I have lost touch with all of my former girlfrineds, frineds, etc.. in just these few weeks because of this girl so shes getting ready to get the boot up her ass and tossed to the curb............... any suggestions on how to deal with this type girl as I have never had an encounted that I couldn't control and this ones a toughie?

tamale

Banned
Reaction score
It's funny how someone like you thinks he could get a 9-9.5. Keep dreaming, if any other guy saw her, she'd probably be a 5. You sound very insecure, that is why she wants to change you. Start trying to act like a man, before she gets tired of pushing your puzzy ass around.

badger04

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tamale for some reason you think you can do better. Put it this way this is NOT the first 9 I have nexted in the past few weeks but for some reason I have never had a ***** pull this type of **** on me. If you have nothing helpful to say than shut the fuc up.

matius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have lost touch with all of my former girlfrineds, frineds, etc.. in just these few weeks because of this girl
You already sound like a marionette. Don't diss your homies any longer.

Also, you've raised her to 'goddess status' it seems. You're letting her reputation for stomping doinks with god speed put you in the bltch role super quick. I'd suggest pulling back and no longer taking this shlt she loves feeding you. And she does love it as she controls you.

She does...

If she didn't, you wouldn't be whimpering about a meal at Hooter's with us. :rolleyes: You can eat wherever the heck you want to eat...and there is no way you're getting a Hooter's chick anyway- and she knows that. She just wants you by the string.

I think Tamale harshness was called for in this instance.

Last edited:

Oscar Wilde

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man, there's not even a question here. What are you waiting for?

NEXT.

DankNuggs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't NEXT, but don't give into her games, let her know that she is being ridiculous, and the next time she says, well lets not be together, tell her that because of the way she's acting, you think it is a good idea...Something like that can break a girl, and put her back on the planet...

You've already told us that she dumps submissive losers who treat her like a goddess. Why don't you treat her like a person??? Be an Alpha

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be a man, stand up she has you trippin like a little girl. do things on your terms. If not next

Reaction score
DAMN!!! She ruined your Nascar trip! If she would have done that to me, I would have to open the seven gates of hell on her ass!! Its clear that this kunt is very *****y, whiny, and an overall *****!!! Dude I think that its time to put this ***** in her damn place! Lets put it this way:Dump or be Dumped!!!!

Give the girl a taste of her own medicine and dump her ass!!!

you aren't the average joe that she thinks she can boss around, and then throw away whenever she wants! DUMP HER ASS!!!!!!

BGMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely, her attitude sucks.

You can find someone better than that. She won't stop the nagging. Maybe if you next her ass she'll grow some humility.

BGMan :mad:

TesuqueRed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
badger, jeezus, you already know the answer, don't you?

A 9.5??? If it costs less than hiring a $500-an-hour professional to get the same, stay with her. Hell, maybe you'll save money with a professional call-girl, who knows?

If your GF costs you more than said $500/hr call-girl, move on. Right?

But forget that. She grooves on pvssy-whipping her guys.

And you know that.

And you're blinded by her 9.5-ness.

But you can't take being pvssy-whipped all that easily, right?

(Just for my amusement, point out anything in your post that doesn't point to the pvssy-whip conclusion.)

But you like a challege. Your real question here is "how do I tame this pvssy-whipping bytch of a GF and keep this 9.5 piece of tail?"

If I heard you right, a 9+ babe isn't uncommon for you.

So walk already.

Otherwise, be prepared to walk and just play harder than she does. This could be a massive test that every ex-BF of her's failed. Don't fail, if that's what you want.