Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking of getting Chrysler 300C SRT-8 HEMI 6.1

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The lease on my current car (2002 Audi A4)will be up soon. So I have begun contemplating on what my next ride will be. With so many new models available for 2005-2006 it makes it difficult to narrow the choices.

But I am seriously looking into the upcoming Chrysler 300 SRT-8. It has the new Hemi 425 HP motor and pushes the 4000Lb car 0-60 in 4.9 seconds. Besides that, the car is simply awesome. It has that getaway gangster car retro look about. In fact just about all the rap stars including Snoop Dog have the current 300C model with the standard Hemi parked in their garage. At about $42k it is a bargain compared to other cars with similar performance and features costing $20k-$30K more.

The drawbacks however, are poor gas mileage, high insurance rates, etc. These are some of things to consider.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
The drawbacks however, are poor gas mileage, high insurance rates, etc. These are some of things to consider.

No they are not.

KillingTime

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Oh man the Chrysler 300C (AND SRT) is such a pimp looking car. With rims, limo tint and a Bentley grill.... doesn't get much sweeter.
Ive considered one too, but im really into sports cars so I don't even know if I could get used to driving an automatic sedan everyday.... if I had the cash for two cars right now id definately get it.

There's only one problem though, they are popping up EVERYWHERE and the cool gangster look is going to be old soon, a few months down the road it's not going to draw near as much attention as it does now.

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by KillingTime
Oh man the Chrysler 300C (AND SRT) is such a pimp looking car. With rims, limo tint and a Bentley grill.... doesn't get much sweeter.
Ive considered one too, but im really into sports cars so I don't even know if I could get used to driving an automatic sedan everyday.... if I had the cash for two cars right now id definately get it.

There's only one problem though, they are popping up EVERYWHERE and the cool gangster look is going to be old soon, a few months down the road it's not going to draw near as much attention as it does now.
Yea, the dealers here where I live can't seem to have enough of them especially the 300C where the wait time is as much as 6 months. The good thing (or bad) with the SRT version is that they are going to limit production to only 10,000 a year so at least there will be some level of exclusivity. From what I hear the first year production is half sold out and the car hasn't even hit the showrooms yet.

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok it can go straight quick. Can it turn?

sapphire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I read that the driving dynamics are quite good for a car of that size.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
300C's make me sprout chub.

V8 + sexy lines + 4 door + fast = the sex :)

Road Demon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll take a track car like an Evo MR or STi > 300C w/ hemi