Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thinking I may go back to a non-smart phone. The tracking is like freakin minority report

RickTheToad

Reaction score

logicallefty

Reaction score
As a digital forensics guy I can tell you, this is not hype, smart phones are sending out all kinds of stuff on you all the time. But where the hype does come in is what gets done with it. It’s not quite so simple to go to the computer and say “hey pull up everything that Bob Smith has done in the past month and put it on one screen in a split second”. If somebody really wants to track you on a personal level they can do it. But even for the government extracting the data and using it sensibly is way more difficult than collecting it from the phone.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Well, it is true beyong what you think. On some phone secret services can dial even if its off and listen in. When mafia meets here, they turn their phones off. If they are old school, if new sht they don’t take it with them.

Look into nokia 6700. You can still buy a good copy from china, site is aliexpress dot com. Good sht.

Tho, I personally recommend you getting iphone 7 or 8 or 10 and forget about it. That’s what I have.

You’re not a criminal, don’t sweat it.

Epic Days

Banned
Reaction score
The writer, Dean Koontz has a fiction series called the Jane Hawk series. You can tell he has done a lot of research into the books. It's about an FBI agent going rogue after her Marine husband kills himself. I won't spoil it but its a real eye opener into the digital world of tracking someone. Especially the GPS in your vehicles.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, it is true beyong what you think. On some phone secret services can dial even if its off and listen in. When mafia meets here, they turn their phones off. If they are old school, if new sht they don’t take it with them.

Look into nokia 6700. You can still buy a good copy from china, site is aliexpress dot com. Good sht.

Tho, I personally recommend you getting iphone 7 or 8 or 10 and forget about it. That’s what I have.

You’re not a criminal, don’t sweat it.
This is my viewpoint. Who cares. I don't do anything wrong on it and I don't take a huge amount of pictures or post on social media.

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
In this technological beast 666 system there is no privacy and no escape and its only getting more intense.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went to Arbys last week and that night my phone sent me something saying "How was Arbys?"
I thought how did they know I went to Arbys?

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
I went to Arbys last week and that night my phone sent me something saying "How was Arbys?"
I thought how did they know I went to Arbys?
In three different ways. You connecting to Arbys free WiFi, cell tower triangulation, you being in vicinity of Arbys. Frankly you can get SMS like that even if you have none tracking old school phone, just you being in vicinity of a business is enough. It's your cell company that's fcking with you. There that to be a way to turn off advertising and random SMS, try going to online personal cabinet for your plan and see all checked services. It will be either a checked services or you have to add some service to turn that sht off.