“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Thinking about doing my hair as slick-back

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 30, 2006
Messages
12,680
Reaction score
5,124
I've been doing this "naturally" a while, and now the hair has "memory". I have a very good front hairline, but with a bit of a bald spot in the back. If I let the hair continue to grow, it looks like it will do a very good job of covering up the bald spot; it reminds of the hair style that greasy criminals have, if that makes any sense, LOL. I guess maybe I should start putting some spray in it just to make sure that it stays back. And as long as I go this route, it seems I should let the hair grow a bit in the back to stay in the "I'm a hairy guy" idiom, but of course, there comes a time when it could get too much. I also have a beard, but I keep the hair length there rather short - again, it all fits the hairy guy idiom. And I have a very good '70s porno hairy chest, LOL.

Would just like to get some opinions on this. I figure I may as well show off my (except for the bald spot) hair since it is so OVER for BaldCels.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 7, 2020
Messages
414
Reaction score
494
Location
UK
its impossible to say without pics. You can carry it off generally if your hair is straight
 

Billtx49

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2013
Messages
5,989
Reaction score
5,410
Location
DFW
Yes, many men change their hair styling techniques during a lifespan to accommodate receding hair lines and/or growing loss areas. That’s normal, we want to look our best…

I took the fam to a restaurant where the waiters were known for insulting and giving snide remarks to customers years ago. The kid waiter tried to call me a combover guy for my developing rear bald spot. Thought nothing of it, can’t fight biology…
 

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 28, 2015
Messages
275
Reaction score
235
I used to be a Greaser, now I’m a Baldie. If you want it, you can have it. Attitude is everything. It’s only just beginning…
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top