"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Think of the last three women you've dated/banged, and tell me...

Matt ala Casanova

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2002
Messages
682
Reaction score
3
Location
NH/MA
The last three girls...hmm

1. This girl was about 5'0 about 100 pds. She has great legs...I mean stripper quality. I went out solo to a club, danced around her and her friends. Did small talk for a few hours then went outside to cool off. That turned into a little walk, then before I knew it, I had her bent over a oak tree banging her with her skirt hiked up. No number no last name. 8/8/03

2. Pretty blond from England out ALONE at a pub. I was with a 'girl' friend of mine. I told her that if she bought me a drink I would be the worst conversation she'd ever have. Well again small talk led to more talk and I went back to her hotel and conducted internation affairs. 8/1/03

3. Old highschool girlfriend on the downside with her boyfriend. I just so happened to see her out buying a pack of smokes and she wanted someone to talk to. We all know how hurt girls want to be treated....*shrugs* I look at it like it was a public service, because she is back with him! 7/29/03

M.A.C.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top