Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Things to Do Before you Die. The complete List.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a great tip!

I just started making a list of EVERYTHING i want to do before I die; from having sex on an airplane, paddling one of those funny boats in venice, holding a tarantula, surfing a big wave (maybe the last thing i do before i die!); to learning how to cook a few good dishes.

The first thing i noticed when i finished writing the list is that once it's down on paper you start thinking "How can i start ticking things off the list!?"

Then you start thinking about all these MISSIONS, all this ADVENTURE and EXCITMENT and that you've only got ONE life to do ALL OF THESE THINGS!! I found it really made me think of the HERE and NOW.

So far i've got 50 and i wrote them down on a big A3 pad, I'm gonna keep on adding things as i think of them.

So start making a list now and get on with living.

chalk

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i think its a good idea, but i think once you accomplish one THEN add another, otherwise there will be to many and you will lose focus.

wjh

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jiza101
i think its a good idea, but i think once you accomplish one THEN add another, otherwise there will be to many and you will lose focus.
I don't think most goals can be acheived over night. A lengthy list with everything you want to do will allow you to embrace spontaneous moments.

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yer i didnt mean only 1 goal, i mean make a list of 30 or so, complete one Then add another, otherwise you will have like 130 things to do and you want know where to start/

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
try getting past 50. it's harder than you'd think.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thank you for this completly relevant to getting women tip.

What you want today may not be what you want tomorrow. So work with what you want and adapt from there. This list of yours is nothing but a source of deception.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by LikRetsam
Thank you for this completly relevant to getting women tip.

What you want today may not be what you want tomorrow. So work with what you want and adapt from there. This list of yours is nothing but a source of deception.
Someone's in a bad mood today :D

First off, this site isn't just about getting women. In fact most people say that is not their main intention.

Second, what you want today may not be the same tomorrow, but you can always change your mind. Everyone should have goals, long term and short term.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nocturnal
Someone's in a bad mood today :D
I don't have moods.

Second, yes this site is about getting women. Behind it is also becoming a man to get women. Goal: women.

How does this, in any way, get you closer to a) Getting women b) Becoming a Man?

xi phi pi

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have moods.

Second, yes this site is about getting women. Behind it is also becoming a man to get women. Goal: women.

How does this, in any way, get you closer to a) Getting women b) Becoming a Man?

Health and Fitness. Look better, feel better.

Anything Else. Learn, live, do.

If you think those are there only so you can get women, you have to go get a CAT scan.

How do those "stop wanking" threads turn you into a man or help you get women? Those "do better in school" threads?

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have moods.

I'd say behind becoming a man is getting women.

The point of this post is to set long term goals (although in the given context some of them aren't very serious) which is a reasonable tip. Not great but valid.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to pee before I die... thats all i got.

chalk

Don Juan
Reaction score
The way I see it being a DJ is all about making yourself the best person you can possibly be. It's something your always working at.

I remember reading a tip that said something along the lines of 'Focus on you hobbies, dreams and ambitions and women will come' - it's so true. If you fill your life with the pursuit of your dreams, and your constantly out there, doing things, living life and gathering experiences, what women would not be interested in you?

One thing i keep on noticing when im out meeting people is that when i ask "What have you been up to" 95% of them have some lame reply like "oh you know, working, drinking" or "Not much" -- Ask me what i've been up to? "Loads of ****! Haven't got enough hours in the day to do everything! Shall i tell you all about them?!?! How about the things i'm planning on doing?? HUGE AMOUNTS!" If i was a woman i know who i'd rather chat to.

Sure this isn't a tip that'll help you get layed right away, or some insight that makes a little spark in your head go off. All i'm saying is think about all the things you want to do in your life and WRITE them down, big or small. It'll make you realise how much you haven't done and how little time you have to do everything you want in this life (and how much time you waste browsing the internet trying to figure out women!).

Reminds me of a good quote.

"Every yesterday is only a dream,
and every tomorow is but a vision.
So make every yesterday a dream of happiness,
and every tomorow a vision of hope."

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'Focus on you hobbies, dreams and ambitions and women will come'
Pook was one of the firsts If memory serves. Though almost everyone realizes that. I've said it myself tons of times. I wholeheartedly agree.

though my list still is just peeing... cause I still ahve to go before I die.

felony

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Can we have some more experiences posted up?

I want to go budgie jumping and sky diving. They are my more crazier goals.

I have an extensive list of places i want to travel to. Like the pyramids, colosseum, NZ etc.

I would like to be able to card count, speed read and run 100m just a bit slower than olympic standard :)

Otherwise i have goals such career and family.

Also a few others like having a 3some with japanese twins... and whatever else mr powers had on that list.

so more ideas etc plz!

cheers,
f.

DJBen

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy **** man!? budgie jumping?! ;)

I want to work for a huge corporate business, at some stage.

I want to have my own business for a while.

I want to go live in japan/korea/thailand for 6 months.

I want to spend some time in the forces.

I also want to go and see historical landmarks.

I want to play the stock market/ have the money to be able to gamble.

Those are the biggest. As a sidenote, a lot of japanese women look the same to most people... although that threesome would be banging [no pun intended] :D

Sexual

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Seizing The Day
I'm stuck on #1.........Taking a shower with Nicole Kidman
#2, bending her over.

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to tune into my spiritual powers and use them for [my] good. I'd appreciate a lightsaber too.

loveprefect

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
is it from some movie?

I recall the same idea from the movie " A WALK TO REMEMBER" by mandy moore....

she's doing this because she had leukemia...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I recall the same idea from the movie " A WALK TO REMEMBER" by mandy moore....
I hated that movie... it makes me picced every time I see it.