Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Thing's are going too far now, I appreciate your help

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
For an overview you can read the op on this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-would-appreciate-your-input-here.267470/

What's happened is, they have got a family member from a different part of the world and they without permission have me my WhatsApp number.

And then this person who has my whatsapp started sending me indirect insults, disrespect.

I told him I know who this family is and I could take things further with the police and other proof and I was laughing.

I hope this person has relied that message back.

They seem to want to get under their skin and act petty because they think they can do it.

Why are they going too far? I have cut them off. They are cowards. They have to lie, manipulate people.

I know the mother and the cousin are both very insecure, unhappy and dislike me doing well. They dislike me leaving them behind, getting ahead in life which I am.

Gstring

Banned
Reaction score
There must always be the "why". It could be years before you are ready to aknowledge to yourself the "why". There is always a motive, people don't hate other people just because.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why they hate me.

Even now I do not think of them at all. I'm chilling doing my own thing.

I have done nothing wrong at all. I do think the mother has influenced her son about me.

I seen the mother look on her face years ago when I didn't understand then but now I know before that son became a success and I certainly wasnt doing anything wrong to make her un nerved.

It's hard to like people who bully you but I dont want to bully them, I do not even do what they do, all I want to do is get on and live my life.

They are toxic and I am cutting them out.

I do not understand why they disrespect.

They dont care.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont know why they hate me.

Even now I do not think of them at all. I'm chilling doing my own thing.

I have done nothing wrong at all. I do think the mother has influenced her son about me.

I seen the mother look on her face years ago when I didn't understand then but now I know before that son became a success and I certainly wasnt doing anything wrong to make her un nerved.

It's hard to like people who bully you but I dont want to bully them, I do not even do what they do, all I want to do is get on and live my life.

They are toxic and I am cutting them out.

I do not understand why they disrespect.

They dont care.
Bullying is a form of attention whoring. They get your attention. Your doing best by removing yourself..

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For an overview you can read the op on this thread: https://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/i-would-appreciate-your-input-here.267470/

What's happened is, they have got a family member from a different part of the world and they without permission have me my WhatsApp number.

And then this person who has my whatsapp started sending me indirect insults, disrespect.

I told him I know who this family is and I could take things further with the police and other proof and I was laughing.

I hope this person has relied that message back.

They seem to want to get under their skin and act petty because they think they can do it.

Why are they going too far? I have cut them off. They are cowards. They have to lie, manipulate people.

I know the mother and the cousin are both very insecure, unhappy and dislike me doing well. They dislike me leaving them behind, getting ahead in life which I am.
Take flight...

The Red Crow

Banned
Reaction score
Your best option is to ignore them. Don't let them tarnish your mind with their negative, feminine ways.

If someone treats you like sh1t, you distance yourself from them, both physically and emotionally. Without exception.

Sometimes we're forced to be around people we don't like: family functions, work functions etc. That doesn't mean you have to interact with them.

Mentally divorce yourself from these drama queens.

Stephen89

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks guys your insights and suggestions.

I am distancing myself, cutting them out, ignoring them and moving on in my life.

I am happy and moving on in my life, It seems like they wish to bring me down, interfere, play games, silence, undermine.

But its them who are mentally and emotionally spending their energy on me. I honestly dont care and don't even wish to get back at them because I have my own life.

I am just living my life, doing my own thing and cutting out negative people.