"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

They say I'm "Immature"?

dj_spain

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Madrid,Spain
There is something about me some girls don't seam to like.
I'm very outgoing and extrovert and always focus on having fun.
Therefore, I laugh often, like to tease people and do unexpected,crazy stuff every now and then.
The party girls seem to be attracted to me, but some other, more intellectual girls say i'm too immature and ****y, and that they prefer more a mature and sophisticated guy that takes care of their "things"`.
I really don't give a f**k about what they think about me, but I was just wondering if I had to change something to improve my "game".
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Black Panther®

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 12, 2005
Messages
75
Reaction score
1
Location
Miami (FL)
hey u from madrid spain, thats where im from well im from zaragoza.

Como te va por ahi? Haha me equipo es el barcelona vamos primeros en la liga:D

pero bueno me alegro de ke estes en este message board , ya hablaremos.


Oh and thats a bad sign if they say you immature, could mean a lot of different things.
 

Javelin44

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 19, 2004
Messages
172
Reaction score
1
id choose the party girls over the more intellectual ones anyday. if you had to change, id just connect with rapport then do unexpected things, or maybe they just arent interested? i know a lot of girls who would be a lot easier to game if they werent so busy with work/school
 

catch

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 21, 2004
Messages
351
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
birmingham, uk
well imaturity is a turn off and there is a difference between being funny and being silly, although people do laugh, thats the differnce between your game and your improved game...

ime not dissin you though, you allready know when your being childish, you just need to learn how to use your own sense of humor in a more addult way, and that only comes though practical experience...

still, you can find loads of ****y&funny examples here on the board or in the bible, practice using some of the material and soon when you find the perfect blend of c&f and your own sense of humour you will not be called imature...that i can give you my word dj spain...
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

dj_spain

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 14, 2005
Messages
59
Reaction score
0
Location
Madrid,Spain
I think I will continue to be who I am.
It's not that my humour is immature, most people like it.
I guess that some boring people just get jealows when they see you're having a good time.
 

sfalexi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 12, 2004
Messages
381
Reaction score
0
Age
44
Location
NJ
If you DO want to get with the more mature girls, you have to act more mature. Sort of a "know your audience" type of thing. You'd use different techniques to pick up a girl at a nightclub versus picking up a girl at the local diner, correct? So you have to vary your techniques based on the type of girl. (IF you want to try . . . you don't have to.)

Alexi
 

DeathDealer

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 3, 2004
Messages
640
Reaction score
0
actually most girls like a guy that is stable with a good thinking head rather than a party type social guy.
 
Top