Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

They are looking for someone to "save" them

bronyraur

Don Juan
Reaction score
I found it really amusing this weekend when I talked to 6 different women from 25-35. Out of the six:

4 had one or more children

2 had been married

2 were unemployed with no prospects for a job

3 hated their jobs and barely could make ends meet

5 really had no plans, goals, dreams. No character.

All 4 of the mothers related that the father(s) of their kids were losers, druggies, bikers, abusive. Back child support was a common theme.

All brought up in one way or another that they wish they could find a "good guy" now. Someone to save them. I was wearing a suit from work so their eyes tend to light up (with $ maybe). They had their "fun" when they were younger and now are paying for it.

All six were attractive enough to sleep with but I was so turned off by the lack of ambition etc. that my game comes to a complete halt. I just walk away and shake my head anymore at 90% of the women I meet. In the past, without this site (and maybe my life experience) I would have hooked up with one, maybe tried to "save" her or at least slept with her and had huge problems the next day. I'd rather be alone.

Lots of quantity, little quality?

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:D OOOOOoooo I love banging the down-trodden biotches.

Sooo easy ;)

Don Juanabbe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
....and this problem with women is only going to get worse. Welcome to the end result of the women's liberation movement. I'm surprised they even talked to you, they're probably man haters.

Rollo Tomassi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but you're the 'bad guy' for not wanting to committ to them. You're the one with the big ego who's threatened by 'successful' women. You're the one who can't "see past the physical."

Heheh,..

*sarcasm intended*
:rolleyes:

ER!C L!VE

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sure, bottom line is that they're out there.

Oh well....

Remedy: Find hotter, smarter, sexier ones and fvck them instead.

:)

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
hahaha..those one's are out there too...

but gotta watch out for those women...those hot looks = instant gold digger...more so than the average "save a hoe"

dietzcoi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this has been my point for a long time

First, the hoes run with the bad boys and seriously fukk up their lives

THen, they look for Capt Save-a-ho Chump to rescue them.

For God's sake, don't do it! Let the hoes wallow in their own misery.

Unfortunately, plenty of AFCs will be more than happy to marry them. Some are even on this board!

Pitiful!

Dietzcoi

princelydeeds

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Those are my favorite chicks to bang. Oh man, I would have tapped all 6 of em. The good thing about chicks with kids is that they at least have their own place. If you call them late enough they probably won't be able to find a babysitter so you will have an easy path to the bedroom.

Reaction score
1. Yeah I feel ya playa, you don't wanna be come

CAPTAIN SAVE A HO

2. But walking away from available pvssy when you ain't got any on your deck? Thats not my style. In my bad daysI woulda taken all of their numbers and boned all of them desperate women. And left them in their misery until they figured a way out. I woulda had them women doing things to earn money for both of us. The best thing you can do for a woman is give her a job.

You can't help people out of their misery, it's better for them to work their way out.

Give a man a fish and you feed him for a day, Teach him to fish and you feed him for a life time.

WaterTiger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Like Player says...why be Captain Save-A-Ho?

I thought feminisim was to teach us we didn't NEED a man, that we could take care of ourselves! Why do these women think that just because they are female, they can make stupid mistakes then not have to pay the price.

If you don't like your job, then find another one. If you don't have enough money, then stop buying stupid junk and save your cash.

Those without dreams and goals are just pathetic.

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Captain Save A Ho ... God, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read!

MrCode

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Radical Feminism: Destroying Lives Since 1967.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by WestCoaster
Captain Save A Ho ... God, that's one of the funniest things I've ever read!
E-40 damn..thats OLD SCHOOL