Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There is...(Insights)

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For a psychology class project we were asked to write about something dealing with universal human thought (go figure) on a free-style basis. What this means is that we basically cant really think about what we're writing, we just write as it comes to us on the moment. We're also not supposed to re-read what we write until we're totally finished. This is what I came up with, and just thought that maybe some of you guys felt the same way.

There Is

There is...There's always something.

"Life would be so much easier without complication." - Greg Brady.

There's always got to be an uncertain time, where whatever you do seems to be outweighed by what you didn't do. I'm not exactly sure what this totally relates to in the human psyche, but it probably has something to do with the insistant want for perfection, yet being very aware of all the things keeping us from perfection (our "faults"). True, the best thing here is to probably accept this natural feeling, seeing as how the only way to ever get through these faults is to face them and get over them.

There's also always usually one "ultimate" goal people set to achieve for themselves. This goal can change all the time based on if it is achieved, ignored, or just something better is found. The persuit of this goal, be it money, power, women, etc., is usually what gets us up in the morning, as it is usually the reflection of what we want ourselves to achieve above all other things at the present time. How frustrating it is, though, when this goal evades us. We look around and kick ourselves over things probably way too overhyped for what they're really worth; like a place we should of been or a phrase we should of said. Obviously, however, these things are in the past and far from the reach of our sphere of influence. This, in turn, leaves us with the feeling of regret of what could have been. All of this leads us back to the initial paragraph about focusing on our faults above all else. Example: So what if we aced a math test if we didn't talk to a specific girl we've been after. Going deeper on this possibly reveals how maybe not our little passed-up chances are overhyped, but, in actuality, our "ultimate" goal might be.

This (should) teach us to set better priorities if grasped properly. After we find that now, especially for those of us like me still in High School, the "petty things" we once thought didnt matter (like concerts, hanging out with friends, our jobs) actually do matter a great deal. We (should) realize how maybe our "ultimate" goal was a selfish and/or impractical one, and maybe we should put more emphasis on the day-be-day events - the "little things" that make us who we really are. Maybe, just maybe, there's more out there than just one car, one girl, one job, or one "whatever."

There is.

AfroThunder1986

Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats awsome man, I was also thinking about taking psychology my senior year since I know the teacher. I figure it would be an easy A but some peeps have told me its not that easy of a class:confused:

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Awesome. I tried writing a story like that once (for no reason).

For anyone who cares:

People tell me that things manifest themselves, and we can ignore the choices as long as we contemplate the end. If I were to believe, and to concentrate, on purchasing a BMW, everything else would merely fall into place.

I’ve come a long way myself, and I’ve determined something. Living and making choices… It’s all the community’s fault. Albert Einstein said that the individual feeds off of the community, Carl Jung said the community places onto its children, burdens, burdens of clouded choice, or to be more specific, an ego-structure.

I cannot think straight anymore. No one can, but we are so diluted to thinking that what we remember to is what we were born with. You think that because you cannot remember what it was like beforehand, it must have always been like this. You don’t remember the beauty of being so simple, and to embrace self-enlightenment to its full potential.

As we think about a choice, a choice that is to affect our future (which our peers have so thoroughly demanded be what they consider best and not yourself), we look at options relating to insecurities you merely cannot have placed on yourself. Society has ruined each individual that occupies it. Each and every one of the denizens of society is ignorant to themselves.

I fear for myself going crazy. I look at what I believe from a civil, socially implied personality, and can most definitely justify myself as going crazy. I am thinking in a method that is not embraced by the community, and the community decides the fate of the individual and what the individual shall be classified as.
--

I went to the shopping mall today. I see my gender being overrun by the opposite, the females conquering the males. For me it all comes down to what we were meant to be.

To this day I challenge my own thoughts as to if we are still built for the hunter/gatherer lifestyle. If we were to go along this path which we have, of course, were obviously meant to advance, right? Why something would be given such potential, to only accomplish so little. That’s the main argument, I’d say. Is it right though? Is our brain not meant for our body anymore? Are we built for a society of which we no longer occupy?

People no longer look for the beauty in what we’ve been dealt. People can no longer merely sit down, feel the breeze on their back and smile. The only smiles come from having sex and doing drugs. Am I a pessimist? No, but it was a bit exaggerated. People get smiles from entertainment as well; of course the humor is about problems, or sex.

We all place goals upon ourselves to occupy what we feel we should. Why does the individual care not to question his peers, and in fact his own reality? I’m stating of course there is no other man but a peer, and in that there is no realistic aristocracy. Only artificial ones, set on by, you guessed it, society.
Maybe I’m being a bit to harsh to what we are born into right? Or maybe you’re smart enough to realize what I’m saying is true, yet you disagree with it?

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice....Writing on the fly seems to be the way to go. You just sort of go with it and dont worrr about little details because you trust your instinct.