Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

There’s A Scientific Reason Why Women Are Attracted To Taller Men

Eddie3232

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ironically being short is actually far healthier than being tall. The intuition that being tall somehow symbolizes health isn't true. Shorter people have much lower rates of chronic illness mostly due to lower IGF1 growth hormone. The larger the person is, the more new cells have to be created in order to survive and the increase in new cell creation leads to more mutations which are what cause many chronic illnesses. The same thing goes for building muscle - working muscles in order to keep them functional is good but working out muscles to make them larger is really bad for long term health because you're essentially forcing the body to create more cells and that creates higher risk of mutations.

People who are health enthusiasts are all very aware of this but I think it will take awhile for the general public to become aware that tall and/or muscular does not equal better long term health outcomes. We'll see if that has any impact on female mating choices.
This is the point, but this is only a fact because there is no actual biological determinism causing this massive overload of mandatory height, muscle, 20cm **** bull**** going around nowadays. People misunderstand biology and genetics. Evolutionary sociology is bull****. We're not bonobos, i've said it in one of the posts in the first pages our circuitry works differently and we should stop holding to 19th century-only notions of biology, but most people don't want to study. This is socially constructed and also the blame of women, and it will, likely, end with a much sharper and long term populational decline, as the top 10% chads don't want to have lots of children to stop the population growth drop these absurd standards will inevitably cause, not to mention the economic downturn in the last decades. This artificial sexual market will create a lot of chaos.

Last edited:

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ultimately. If you can get girls. You’re not too short, too ugly, too fat/skinny….

Bigpapa

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ultimately. If you can get girls. You’re not too short, too ugly, too fat/skinny….
None of them are death sentences if you compensate for those shortcomings

Some are easier , some are more difficult … but for sure none of the defects are a death sentence

And again , I am talking about sex

Relationships are tough for everyone , no matter how amazing they are

The only thing that I noticed that works till a great degree is them knowing that you have options , and most importantly to see that you have options . This can lead to drama , but better drama that you might cheat than getting a sh1t show for something else and ending up being treated badly

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If both are White, that's likely to produce White male son who would be height disadvantaged. Multiple aspects of his life would be less than ideal. Depending on other social factors, his quality of life would range somewhere from less than ideal to downright bad. He'd only have a chance if he were geographically fixed in one area his life and had a decent social circle. Less than average height leads to a man having bad experiences in approaching strangers and on the swipe apps. Even plenty of average height men don't have a good time in these places.
Im telling you, Sosuave needs that disclaimer.

All of Sosuave‘s advice in relation to romantic relationships is GARBAGE if a man is not at least 6’0.

“A man has to get TALL first, THEN he can improve himself to be successful with women.”

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im telling you, Sosuave needs that disclaimer.

All of Sosuave‘s advice in relation to romantic relationships is GARBAGE if a man is not at least 6’0.

“A man has to get TALL first, THEN he can improve himself to be successful with women.”
Just before Covid. My teen GF & I went to an open air rock concert. Most of the guys there heightmoged me. But. I had a luscious young girl in my arms & they were hanging with thier bros. Height is good. But. At the end of the day. It’s not decisive. And I’m well below 6’.