Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the ****

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
im uncircumcized, and i guess its kind of a taboo thing around here, cuz whenever people talk about it they make it seem like a bad thing. Because of this, i am afraid to do stuff with a girl that goes to my school, on the basis of reputation and everything. There is another guy i know of that is uncut that gets kinda picked on about it, even though he is one of the more popular guys. Idk, this is something that has worried me for awhile, and id like your guys opinion as highschoolers.

peace:D :D

Cheatz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't see how being uncircumsized would destroy your reputation ??? Infact i bevieve it's better then having a chopped dong ... anyways I won't get into too much detail here ... just don't worry about your meat until you get some actions thats all i gotta say.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
akjgh!

If your uncut the tip o ur **** will b bigger than if it were cut. But some girls say they don't like how they look uncut. But trust me, in the heat of the moment, shes not gonna give a hot-damn, trust me.

Just for cleanlyness reasons, you should get cut.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bah, being circumsized makes the glans of your penis become de-sensetized. Some say this is a good thing, but some say its bad (not as good sensations while fvcking). I am personally all-natural and i love it :p I'd kill if someone tried to take my hood!! :x

Be proud of it man! And dont let anyone make you feel ashamed of what god\buddah\the magical fairy from the closet has given u ;)

Peace,
Mikelo2k

worldlearning

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo

thanks for the imput guys, im cool with myself and how i am, but other people seem to be against anything thats different, and i just dont want to have a bad break up w/a girl , and then have her tell all her friends about 'it' , and have them all wierded out or w/e

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
im uncut and im proud of it. i can always get cut if i want to but can u attach skin to your ****??? that's what i thought.

REDblueOI

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello... super glue

Lol, J/P :p

Evergreen2

Reaction score
uncut here

Smooth as Anything

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm jewish...

so yeah...

Cloud-uk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
uncut, and so are most of my friends- we have heated discussions on this kinda thing. Not.