Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Worst Label Of Them All

ryannath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being in prison makes someone an alpha male? So with that belief, then child rapists are alpha males because they are in prison. I don't agree. That's fvcking stupid.

She makes you weak in the knees.

But she won't give you the time of day.

Here is how to get her.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah, lol, "All the Alpha Males Are In Prison," does seem a little strange.

But what's really an alpha male? In the animal kingdom, it was the male who got laid. While that can't be the guys in prison lol, well then again, I guess they could "get it whenever they wanted it" in prison lol.

I don't know, I wouldn't be so concerned with my "title" I would be more concerned with my "person." People give you titles, and when you do things that people don't like, they take their little titles away. But when I am built up as a "person" and I am naturally a success in a particular area, that wisdom is something that no man can take away.

All of my "boys" can label me the "Playa of All Playas" one night when we go to the club and I'm making out with all the chicks and grinding all the chicks. But those same "boys" can lable me the "Loser of All Losers" if the next night I was being rejected by all the chicks.

So I wouldn't get caught up on "titles," I would be caught up on evolving as a Natural Man. I don't believe there's a better "title" in this world globally, then to be a true, geniune, "Natural Man."

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Falcon said:
Doesn't the alpha mindset seem to imply that there is a win/lose situation? shouldn't we strive for a win/win situation? When you dominate someone it is win/lose, when you cooperate and work together it is win/win.
And of course, in a win/lose situation, the losers will always have a grudge against the winner. And eventually, there's gonna be enough losers to take down the winner...

DJinTraining06

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Umm I think we're forgetting something here. The alpha male wolf wasn't the only one that was getting action from female wolves. they all were. So being the alpha male is not important in gettin women. Sure it helps, but i am man enuff to admit that i'm an AFC, and im sure most people would consider me an AFC, yet im banging a very good looking girl with double d's on a regular basis.

How? I used my brain. I read this site alot,pondered alot about what i was doing wrong or right and used it to my advantage, and it finally paid off. I think if anythign the new alpha males are the smart ones. maybe back in caveman days, it was the physically strongest. But today it is the smartest.
Agressive is overated as well. Soemtimes passive agressive is ten times better. Watch those reality shows. The loud agressive "leader" types usually get voted off first. The guy or girl who flies beneath the radar, thinks before they speak, and has a strategy is the usually the one who wins.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DJinTraining06 said:
Umm I think we're forgetting something here. The alpha male wolf wasn't the only one that was getting action from female wolves. they all were. So being the alpha male is not important in gettin women.
I'm not sure about wolves, but in many species the alpha male is the only one who gets to fvck, and he gets to fvck all the females. You know, so his superior seed can be replicated and the betas inferior genes consigned to oblivion.

Raikojo17

Banned
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
I'm not sure about wolves, but in many species the alpha male is the only one who gets to fvck, and he gets to fvck all the females. You know, so his superior seed can be replicated and the betas inferior genes consigned to oblivion.
yes, and when that happens, the beta males usually go behind his back and fvck all the girls. so he is still no the only one.

persiangino

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Raikojo17 said:
yes, and when that happens, the beta males usually go behind his back and fvck all the girls. so he is still no the only one.
No it's actually the beta males that go on dates with their 'girlfriends' while the alpha male actually fcuks no strings attached.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
If this is true, then how come there are still more betas over alphas after all these generations? If alphas plant their seed everywhere shouldn't there be more 'alpha genes' around?

It's great to use an analogy now and then, but some people take it way too far. They actually start thinking that it is the truth, which is why I wish all the gurus didn't enforce the whole idea so heavily because it probably messes up more people than it helps.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Yeah Falcon, I totally agree, to add some insight to this conversation which I think is great by the way,

You said,

"How come there are still more betas over alphas after all these generations? If alphas plant their seed everywhere shouldn't there be more 'alpha genes' around?"

Yeah see Falcon, while many on this site demand PROOF or EVIDENCE before actually taking heed to some people's advice. Take a look at the world, there's about 10% of men in the world who one would actually call a Don Juan, a Playa, a PUA, or any other title you want to call him, but overall, only about 10% of men in the world actually laid a number of women all the time and do so without giving away their "life." So, either these 10% of men have a lot of children, or the other 90% of men are ALSO getting laid lol. I mean, somebody has to be fvcking in these chicks to have the birth rates continue to go on. Hell, I only have one dyck, I can't possibly screw everybody :D.

"It's great to use an analogy now and then, but some people take it way too far. They actually start thinking that it is the truth."

That's the problem Falcon. Guys have confused the problem, and if you confuse the problem you'll prescribe the wrong solution. Again, if you confuse the problem, you'll prescribe the wrong solution.

Guys think the problem is "themselves" so they begin to imitate another person and strive to become this eventual "don juan" or "pua" or "playa" or "alpha male." Actually, if the problem actually was "themselves," then it would make sense to CHANGE YOURSELF, wouldn't it?

But the problem is wrong. The problem is that BEFORE, you just didn't connect with women on their level. Women are 100% sexual, sex is not a separate act from women, women are the enbodiment of sex. If sex could walk, talk, sing, and dance....when you see a woman, that's what sex would look like.

We as men when we have sex, only "Join In On The Game," and that's become SEXUAL BEINGS! When I'm in sexual state, I am connecting with women, because that tells her that I too am connected with the game.

Just take a look, women are NATURALLY attractive to us, right? I mean, Beyonce or J-Lo could lose the makeup and still be attractive. Men, on their basic levels, have to add something to themselves to be attractive. The men, have to become sexual, they have to share in this new realm where the woman exists, and by doing so, she lets him in and let's him have his way, "in her world."

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nighthawk said:
Evolution and natural selection are not analogies.
I'm not doubting evolution or natural selection. What I am trying to find out is if it has been taken out of context.

But lets take a break from the science and look at the effects it's causing.

This is the worst example of what I've seen with the whole inflated-ego alpha male mindset. I even had to save a copy on my hard drive. I can't remember where it was from though, probably some message board. For your enjoyment:

I agree with you. I have seen so-called dating gurus trying to advise men on how to become alpha. The end result is that you have these new generation of men running around trying to act dominant and getting their feelings hurt in the long run.

Alpha isn't something that you put on like a coat. It is my belief that my genes are from the Hunter Gatherer genes. We are the ones who produced this mythical alpha male to guide our small families and tribes to better hunting grounds.

I've been told that women can smell my pheremones and can smell when I'm horny. You can't duplicate this with fake pheremone creams or sprays.

You either have it or you don't.

The grain society people first came out into dominance about 500 or so years ago by killing off the hunter gatherer folks do not have this. It's been bred out of them.

They do have something similar to the original alpha male. Some kind of nice guy running around kissing babies and being liked by everyone.

True alpha males if they haven't learned to adapt to modern society end up locked up or living on the outskirts of society.

The ones who do learn to adapt usually end up being entrepenuers and leaders of their industries.

You can't fake higher serotonin levels and all that.

You can't fake a natural agression or burning need to control.
Let's break it down.

I agree with you. I have seen so-called dating gurus trying to advise men on how to become alpha. The end result is that you have these new generation of men running around trying to act dominant and getting their feelings hurt in the long run.
What he says is in actual agreement (sorta) of what I said. But notice, he knows the materials of these gurus, so chances are, he probably got the idea from the gurus in the first place. It is an assumption that I have made, but it doesn't really matter. Let's explore what else he has to say.

Alpha isn't something that you put on like a coat. It is my belief that my genes are from the Hunter Gatherer genes. We are the ones who produced this mythical alpha male to guide our small families and tribes to better hunting grounds.
Look here! Who here knows their family line all the way back to the 'hunter/gatherer' days? I sure don't. I'm sure many of you don't. But he does! There is an incredible amount of pride in this statement.

I've been told that women can smell my pheremones and can smell when I'm horny. You can't duplicate this with fake pheremone creams or sprays.
Who would do that? No one goes up to somebody and says "Oh hey, nice phermones, I can definitely smell it!" Also, how would he know if the creams or sprays wouldn't work. Has he tried it? The whole idea that he knows there are creams out there raises a flag because I want to guess that he might have been interested in phermones at one point. (Much like how he knows what the gurus have said! It must be because he has sought out help to get women! :crackup: )

The grain society people first came out into dominance about 500 or so years ago by killing off the hunter gatherer folks do not have this. It's been bred out of them.

They do have something similar to the original alpha male. Some kind of nice guy running around kissing babies and being liked by everyone.

True alpha males if they haven't learned to adapt to modern society end up locked up or living on the outskirts of society.

The ones who do learn to adapt usually end up being entrepenuers and leaders of their industries.

You can't fake higher serotonin levels and all that.
Not only is this guy now an expert in evolutionary theory and ancient history, but he is also a history expert! He also knows his family line hundreds of generations back! Then he mentions 'serotonin'. I wonder, did he get his serotonin levels checked? Can you even do that? The only thing right now that he has an excessive amount of is pride. What's really appalling is the last statement.

You can't fake a natural agression or burning need to control.
I'm sorry but if you have a burning need to just control you are insecure. One thing I learned at sosuave is that it's not about controlling others, but about controlling yourself. If this guy isn't successful in life, his whole reality will come crashing down. Because how can he not succeed? He's so sure he has the 'alpha male' genes. The mythical blessing. What happens if he pans out to be an average joe? He might go postal or fall into depression lol. It's funny, because what he actually did in this post is show that he is one of those guys that he mentioned in his first paragraph! Can you say this guy has taken it to far?

Now if I see this guy on the street, I wouldn't care. But for the people on this forum, I do wanna help. That is why I am discussing this. The forum has helped me tremendously with my life and this is how I give back. I am also here to learn. Notice how my first post in this thread were just a bunch of questions thrown everywhere? My thoughts have progressed and even I have learned a lot from this thread. Now, I do not want to just ask questions. I want people to see what can happen when you take it to far.

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
Falcon, before I make a response to this, answer this for me,

" Are you agreeing with the guy or disagreeing?"

I mean, I thought the guy was really "right on" in his post. You didn't think so?

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
DJF or John said:
Falcon, before I make a response to this, answer this for me,

" Are you agreeing with the guy or disagreeing?"

I mean, I thought the guy was really "right on" in his post. You didn't think so?
There are some things he brings up that would be very hard to prove. I can't say much with that stuff. I merely wanted to point out his huge inflated ego which is caused by this 'alpha male' mindset. I'm surprised I couldn't make it clear :cry:

DJF or John

Banned
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it ego Falcon, I would call it a Natural Way of Being Male. A natural male. I mean, this guy even helps to back your claim of the uselessness of the titles we give people.

I don't know, I thought the reason you would quote him would be to defeat your claim.

But here's the thing, I want to say something on this, I will in a minute.

SnakeCharmer

Don Juan
Reaction score
In Automotive Mechanics, the term "Differential" is a LOUSY term to describe the action that the pulling axle performs. It does not differintiate the power, it uses the power efficiently to move the vehicle. It is not called an "Efficiential".

In Plumbing, the term "fitting" is often a LOUSY way to describe the couplings that connect two pipes. As they simply do not "fit" well enough without the glue. To be a fitting, they would not need glue. They are not called "Glueings."

In cooking, the term "seasoning" is a LOUSY term to describe making the food mopre tasty. But, it is not called "Tasting".

Simply stated, the terms involved in any skill are unique to that skill. When overanalyzed by someone with little else to occupy their time, any terminology can be misconstrued.

Don't waste your time defining words which need no definition; instead, BECOME the embodiment of those terms, whatever they may be.

The Alpha Male term may not be the best one for the situation, but it does ring true. Translated it basically means The First Guy, which would imply needing to be the man standing on top of the heap of the other sissy men who like to knit.

It has nothing to do with having been in prison, nor does it need to be tied to some animalistic terminology. For cryin out loud, it is just a term to explain who can get laid, and who can't. Which category you fall into is much more important.

Falcon

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
SnakeCharmer said:
In Automotive Mechanics, the term "Differential" is a LOUSY term to describe the action that the pulling axle performs. It does not differintiate the power, it uses the power efficiently to move the vehicle. It is not called an "Efficiential".

In Plumbing, the term "fitting" is often a LOUSY way to describe the couplings that connect two pipes. As they simply do not "fit" well enough without the glue. To be a fitting, they would not need glue. They are not called "Glueings."

In cooking, the term "seasoning" is a LOUSY term to describe making the food mopre tasty. But, it is not called "Tasting".

Simply stated, the terms involved in any skill are unique to that skill. When overanalyzed by someone with little else to occupy their time, any terminology can be misconstrued.

Don't waste your time defining words which need no definition; instead, BECOME the embodiment of those terms, whatever they may be.

The Alpha Male term may not be the best one for the situation, but it does ring true. Translated it basically means The First Guy, which would imply needing to be the man standing on top of the heap of the other sissy men who like to knit.

It has nothing to do with having been in prison, nor does it need to be tied to some animalistic terminology. For cryin out loud, it is just a term to explain who can get laid, and who can't. Which category you fall into is much more important.
Yes I agree, which is why I don't even think in terms of alpha anymore. Yes I am striving to be confident, etc. but I have basically blasted the term away and out of my head. That is why I say it is the worst label of all. Look at all the confusion it has caused. Look at the excessive pride it can cause. I wish I can write more, but I need to get some sleep. I'll be back later tomorrow. As for now, does anyone else see what I am trying to point out from that example I used?