“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

The Workhorse

Deep Dish

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 25, 2002
Messages
2,191
Reaction score
175
Married men work 400 more hours a year than single men. They also are more likely to make sure they have lined up a new job before quitting a job.

This does NOT mean they are more ambitious or smarter.

It does mean they are a slave to the demands and obligations of their wives. The burden of performance. It also means they are not hanging out with their friends or enjoying life.

Women never stop complaining and the reason why is they view you in the same way as a boss views an employee. It’s Briffault’s Law.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top