“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

The Widow

Maximummax

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2011
Messages
484
Reaction score
21
Location
Florida
Have anyone of you went for a 'Widow' Aka the Alpha widow, which was dumped by a alpha male. How did you pull one?
I noticed there is a 'Widow' which went through bad break up in a while and didn't get with anyone ( or secrelty she might be hooking up). she posts insta/tiktok videos for validation and buying some unnecessary **** to make her happy for now.

I would like to know if someone were able to pull it or worst case befriend one.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BaronOfHair

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 14, 2024
Messages
5,454
Reaction score
2,934
Age
37
Have anyone of you went for a 'Widow' Aka the Alpha widow, which was dumped by a alpha male. How did you pull one?
-Yeah

-Wasn't aware that she was such a creature when I "pulled" her, did nothing special or different

-I don't personally recommend such women... If her ex was an executive at Goldman Sachs or the like, and you have no desire to go to lengths like THAT(And let's face it: Most of us aren't willing to make the sacrifices necesssry to be a 1%er), she's going to grow resentful, no matter how much more successful you become. If you become a multi-millionaire, she'll be asking "How long before you outearn Warren Buffet?"
 
Top