Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "what's your sign?" **** Test

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Based on the women I’ve encountered.

Super independent/Alpha type women. Sagittarius women are the most textbook bossy alphas out of all of the signs. Aries are march to the beat of their own drum you can’t tell me nothing alphas. Aquarius tend to be those artistic free minded boss babe types. Gemini’s are a mix of Aries & Aquarius and extremely manipulative and self motivated

Gemini
Aries
Sagittarius
Aquarius

Lazy loser women that need a man to take them in or they will have failure to launch syndrome

Capricorn
Leo

Libras tend to be gold diggers and status chasers. Cancers can be hopeless romantics, clingy, and annoying AF. Tauruses are hard workers and value hard working stable men.

Libra
Cancer
Taurus

304s and mentally broken women. They are all over Bumble and Hinge. Keep strictly for street use only.

Scorpio
Pisces
Virgo
LOL, Sag women I have known have been the lazy loser types and the textbook Alpha women I have known were Scorpios and Leos. You got it all twisted bro lol.

Libra and Sag women are textbook Sugar Baby material and Sag women are lazy AF. Far from alpha female, just straight up leeches.

CornbreadFed

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL, Sag women I have known have been the lazy loser types and the textbook Alpha women I have known were Scorpios and Leos. You got it all twisted bro lol.

Libra and Sag women are textbook Sugar Baby material and Sag women are lazy AF. Far from alpha female, just straight up leeches.
I can see Leo’s appearing alpha to get them in to high status events around high status men. My Leo friend does medical sales and rose up to be around surgeons and CEOs. Wat Sag woman I know is a bossy bvtch that thinks she owns the world lol. My ex is a sag, she was in law school and was obsessed about being a politician.

Jesse Pinkman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can see Leo’s appearing alpha to get them in to high status events around high status men. My Leo friend does medical sales and rose up to be around surgeons and CEOs. Wat Sag woman I know is a bossy bvtch that thinks she owns the world lol. My ex is a sag, she was in law school and was obsessed about being a politician.
Most I know rarely if ever have their sh*t together in life lol. A lot of free loader types that just want to travel and avoid any responsibility.

Met a ton of ambitious AF Leo chicks though, ton.

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not think there is such a thing as toxic bad boy clingy. As for the mind games, they aren't that good at them, they get attached way too easily. Every Scorpio dude I knew talked about sex 24/7 but broke down over a rejection fast. They seemed to get more emotionally hurt by it than most other dudes.
You do realize that this trend you had observed is due purely to a serendipitous, small-sample size ...

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You have to own your manliness.

There are certain things that women like, that they act like they want men to like, but if the man actually likes them, have a pvssy drying effect...

I'm talking astrology, interior decorating, gossip, fashion etc. These are feminine topics, that no man worth his salt should care about.

Only a simp would respond to a woman with his zodiac sign. Who gives a fvck?

Make it known early that you aren't a thirsty b1tch. That you don't care about feminine topics that are just a means of excluding you.

"What's your sign, don juan?"

"I guess my sign would say 'bump ahead'."

"Lol why's that?"

"Because I'm not your ordinary commute"
Is a man that uses his knowledge of social errata to help seduce a chick "worth his salt"? Even though an intellectual understands that astrology is *mostly* bunk, he also understands how powerful a meme astrology has been in human history, and even today, especially with the fairer sex.

While you make a stupid joke, I'll be discussing what the commonly accepted meme is all about. Who will be regarded as more intellectual?

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get this now and then. My answer is always the same: "Gemini... what does that mean?"

The goal should always be to get her talking. Pay attention to what she says, then ask questions. Keep her talking.

As far as astrology.... don't care.... most people believe things that can not be verified by objective means. If I judged everyone because they don't believe the same things I do I wouldn't have any friends.

Best advice I can give anyone is to go out of your way to spend time with people who are NOTHING like you.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I get this now and then. My answer is always the same: "Gemini... what does that mean?"

The goal should always be to get her talking. Pay attention to what she says, then ask questions. Keep her talking.

As far as astrology.... don't care.... most people believe things that can not be verified by objective means. If I judged everyone because they don't believe the same things I do I wouldn't have any friends.

Best advice I can give anyone is to go out of your way to spend time with people who are NOTHING like you.
I swear the last 10 chicks Ive dated have brought up the astrology thing within the first 3 dates. I am also a gemini, and outside of being a split personality I think I carry most of the gemini traits.

I like to play around with it when they bring it up. I will look up the compatibility between my sign and theirs. If the sexual compatibility is really good, I play around with it in conversation with her. If its really bad, I tell her we may have to prove the astrology wrong.

Its all what we make of it, but its something that we as men can use as fun conversation that we can make seductive conversation by leading the conversation the correct way.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score