Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the welcome to Gotham clown World- war against men rages on... prepare yourself.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
YouTube deletes Glasgow ‘pick-up artist’ Adnan ‘Addy A-Game’ Ahmed’s account after BBC Disclosure investigation

The presupposition being, man is bad. The attack being man pursues "young vulnerable" women.

Its comical given, the women likely have a higher kill count.II don't know the guy nor the channel. It just continues to be a war against men. Even rollo has it wrong attacking rsd and other PUA's.

The writing is on the wall. The next iteration has arrived. PUA's must evolve away from the crap that will get them jailed in a society of victimhood from the perpetrators.

This won't affect most men because virtually no men approach. Measures like that are to guarantee less ever do.

Amante and i disagree on the mgtow topic. As Rollo posted in a recent blog, the alternative is to red pill or mgtow (avoidance of the old contract monogamy. Common law or state). If men cannot compete, mgtow seems like a better alternative than cuck.

In 2020, the next election will shift the gender war into overdrive.

For any male actually going through the fire, i highly recommend that you have a zero tolerance policy for bpd, crazy or feminist. Any women high risk for false accusations.

Gentlemen archive nudes sexting, sex vids etc in the event that the storm comes for you. In any event, you will not come out banged up. You are just better off than otherwise.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The court heard he approached five "young and vulnerable" girls between May 2016 and November 2018 in Glasgow City Centre and Uddingston.

Women: We're strong and independent, just like men which we don't need, by the way!

Also women: We're weak and vulnerable. Help!

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you think that's bad? I'm so glad I don't live in Great Britainstan right now... Boy facing jail time for touching a girl.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ent-19-faces-JAIL-sex-assault-conviction.html

Women ARE children, their goal in life is to never have to grow up. Their mission is to find and be dependent on a man that can provide for him just like their father did before him. The worst part is the amount of childishness that is being encouraged in society by the feminine imperative even now. Remember a few years ago when it was suddenly cool for grown-a$$ adults to start playing "the floor is lava"?

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Lol you think that's bad? I'm so glad I don't live in Great Britainstan right now... Boy facing jail time for touching a girl.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ent-19-faces-JAIL-sex-assault-conviction.html

Women ARE children, their goal in life is to never have to grow up. Their mission is to find and be dependent on a man that can provide for him just like their father did before him. The worst part is the amount of childishness that is being encouraged in society by the feminine imperative even now. Remember a few years ago when it was suddenly cool for grown-a$$ adults to start playing "the floor is lava"?
He's incel-tier. If he had been a Chad, she would have giggled at him being a "bad boy".

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My azz was groped 2 weeks ago by a drunk girl while out. Should i have went to the police? :rofl:
There is flirting and then there is assault. Rediculous
The double standard.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These people on the left are mentally ill.
Agreed but, this is the UK. Its cucked here. The fallout in America is flowing here. I don't know the pua in question but There's documented accounts of kangaroo courts on campuses (dr Helen Smith - men on strike).

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women want to be treated like equals when its convenient and they want to be treated like children when its convenient.
They want 100% authority and zero responsibility.

Men are failing to adapt. The pua is a minority. Likely short and lower SMV. Ski down cawk mountain and manipulation of men with good girl shtick is fair game. Game is bad. Man is bad.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

God forbid doxing.

The fact we dare question the following means we're evil people.

Imagine, you attended a Louis CK event or a Julien blanc event free tour prior to the media scandal. Its game over. Fired effective immediately.

The joker is the portrayal of the society that demonised man, masculinity, and even celebrated is female evil. This forum has a series of beta cucks who will call out men as bitter,misogyny or any number of things.

NOT AN ARGUMENT!

There's evil. It's just to call out man and malevolence. You are a terrible person who dares call out female evil.

Note, the push against men and censorship is typically women. All promos are for mitigate declining SMV in women + girl power. Men cannot do game without risk of jail.

Gentlemen need to be cognizant. I will never walk on egg shells. I do abort at any sign of green hair, liberal, bpd, crazy, feminists etc.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
He's incel-tier. If he had been a Chad, she would have giggled at him being a "bad boy".
That's why i disagreed (respectfully) with Amante.

Lets say a dude is average or below.

A butter face girl thinks she's a 10 today.

The bloke low in SMV is ****ed. He's got jail like others or mgtow, due to the fact he is unable to compete.

The more female evil is celebrated, the more men will be weeded out of the dating world. The higher probability of irl project mayhem.

The good news is that, we're not those guys. Ironically enough, its still a circle jerk.

Alex social aka rsd Alex posted about game at 30. The premise was basically cleaning up SMV decay once she hits the wall. Weakkkk.

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They want 100% authority and zero responsibility.

Men are failing to adapt. The pua is a minority. Likely short and lower SMV. Ski down cawk mountain and manipulation of men with good girl shtick is fair game. Game is bad. Man is bad.
Men have always been in this position. The game is rigged against anyone who doesn't have the balls to question every single rule of the game in the first place.

Also, this state of affairs won't last much longer IMO. When men decide they've had enough there's not a damn thing women can do to stop them.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's a saying. When the US sneezes Canada catches a cold. Im going to add England to that
Its not good. I saw a Sasha Daygame vblog on the bbc hit piece, seduction game.

Male feminist cuck seeks out PUA's to get laid. Miserable failure than puts them on blast. Rsd and Sasha have all distanced themselves from pickup. All game vblog that are heavily pua based are pulled like rsd julien channel.

Its ironic. Rsd is becoming mainstream, something thry trolled since their inception. Then again, the reality has gone over Rollos head even. The shift to mainstream is the go to as the alternative is Alex Jones and RooshV ban camp deplatformed. I don't know how anybody can miss this.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Men have always been in this position. The game is rigged against anyone who doesn't have the balls to question every single rule of the game in the first place.

Also, this state of affairs won't last much longer IMO. When men decide they've had enough there's not a damn thing women can do to stop them.
Whats the alternative?

I do game. I exercise caution. Anybody crazy ,ffeminist or high risk for false accusations is placed on disregard. Contrary to the pua LMR destroyer, i never bothered. High risk for false accusations. I am not talking playing hard to get.

I don't see mgtow as a solution. By not marrying and living the bachelor lifestyle, it could be deemed mgtow. I pursue baeeeees but no live in. The UK is pretty much like America. I think our feminists are grosser lol.

cheyne

Banned
Reaction score
@DEEZEDBRAH since you're in teh UK, can you comment on my journal when you get a chance? I'll keep uploading FR's!
cheers