Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The way to act...

Iceman851

Don Juan
Reaction score
On this site everybody is always talking actong postive at all positive, and to be nice to people.

Now I do not disagree with this, but most of the time when I see people that are always acting really positive it seems like they are fake.

Basically I am asking in a nutshell, what is the ideal way to act in general. Being positive all the time and acting nice seems fake to me.

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Beatflux

Don Juan
Reaction score
hello

Hey dude. You may think that some people are big fakers by seeming to be positive all the time. I'm hoping that you basing this decision on direct experience by getting to know people rather than making assumptions. Some people are honestly postive. Later.

JUNEPIMP

Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesnt matter what they do long as you know what your are and you be yourself. By doing that you will begin to see a lot more things if you already dont. PUT YOURSELF OUT there for them to see U. Theres always gonna be alkinda people out there including fakesta's but if you were doing your thang you wouldnt be worried about them ya know. who R U 2 judge?holla