"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

The virginity fraud [video]

indiff

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2020
Messages
55
Reaction score
53
Age
49

Why talk about virginity and hymens when I have not met a single virgin in my entire adult life.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522

Why talk about virginity and hymens when I have not met a single virgin in my entire adult life.
Most men will not meet virgins after age 22 at the latest. If a guy goes to a 4 year college somewhere between 18-24 for a BA/BS degree, he might meet a virgin here and there if he's dealing with 18-19 year old freshman and sophomores. It's uncommon outside of devoutly religious communities.

Most mainstream women lose their virginity by their high school graduation.
 
Top