"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

The value of a woman's words

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 9, 2019
Messages
1,168
Reaction score
1,932
Age
35
Can't agree with you. Sounds like we have read and experienced the total opposite.
You should be concise when you say we've read total opposites. Did you read the study I linked? Do you have a study that speaks to the opposite? What exactly in what I wrote have you experienced the opposite in or read the opposite about? Cite your sources.

You can agree with me, we can go down the rabbit hole together and learn a few things. Sounds like you simply don't want to because that might involve changing your perspective on the sexes, which implies your perception of superiority over women is something you're very dependent on.

To be clear men ARE superior to women all things considered, but there are aspects of life that women on average are better at than men, such as self control per the study I cited.

Ideally superiority is expressed by leading women well and molding them into better women, not shiitting on them in closed conversations among other men.

Why so defensive?
Pointing out that the op's arguments apply to everyone instead of just women is hardly defensive. If anything it's clarity.

I hold people accountable to the claims they make. If they can't back it up and can't come clean about being wrong then it speaks to their character. I accept the risks that come with speaking to truth, if that means being a contrarian in someone's echo chamber, so be it.
 
Last edited:

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top