THE ULTIMATE SECRET 2!!!

THE MASTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok... no .. u fell 4 it again its not the ultimate secret. lol... don’t mind that its the only way i get my post read..

my questions: ok I’m almost 14, 5'10 and I now way about 168 pounds... jog 30 min a day

I need some suggestions on getting a six pack fast. it would seem that my back gets tired before i even feel any burning in my abs. sit-ups are just really frustrating four me..

Dose any one know any other way other than sit-ups? dose any one have that smart abs program? Dose any one know where I can find the smart abs website?... saw it on TV
maybe it will help

plzz reply... l8ta..
4 those off u who keep track i lost some lbs!!

one other thing how long will this take?

De La Soul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
C'mon, bro. Have you done ANY research at all?

Getting a six pack is, in my opinion, about 30% what you're doing in the gym, and 70% what you're doing in the kitchen.

What you eat is a lot more important than what exercises you do. More directly, your body fat percentage is what is most important.

A guy with 20% body fat could do sit ups, weight crunches etc. all day, but he wouldn't have a VISIBLE six pack. A guy with 8 or 9% body fat could do a set of weighted crunches once per week to failure, and he would have a visible six pack almost immediately.

What does this mean? REDUCE YOUR BODY FAT! Eat less calories. Eat less. If you want a six pack.

Also, too many guys treat abs like some wonder-muscle group that will only respond if you train them once every second day for 100+ reps. That is absolutely wortheless. Treat abs like any other muscle. Tire them out. Allow them to recover (i.e. more than a day or two!) and continue to progress in the amount of reps you do, or weight you use, and your abs will improve.

The most important thing is to reduce your body fat.

De La Soul

THE MASTER

Don Juan
Reaction score
ya i know.. but how do u tell how much body fat you have? i try not to eat more than 1500 calories a day. i use to have a big belly but not any more...

so bacially i'm drinking alot off milk and oringe juice also eating alot off meat.
all my wight goes to my legs so i dont look as fat as i actually am i actually look extreamly skinny.. (with cloths)

Melder

Don Juan
Reaction score
some people just can't get a six pack, its a genetic thing.

but most people to see your 6 pack u will need about 10% bodyfat, maybe lower.

sit-ups won't make ya 6pack show, its all diet and cardio to lower the bodyfat level.

to check you bf% goto a gym and ask for a BF test, usually they will do it with some calipers and it only takes a few minutes