Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The truth about average looking Joe neg-hitting HBs

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've got to talk about something serious here that knowone ever brings up. First, I want to talk about neg-hitting. It absoluetly does not work if you are average or less-than-average looking. You can work on your personality and your apperance even all you want, but think about this. Imagine for a minute that you're an attractive 20 year-old women, you get hit on a few times a day at least. You got out to the mall to pick up a new pair of shoes. You know your great looking, your single and your looking for the best man you can get. Then you bump into this chump, average looking at best, and you start talking to him for awhile. He asks you what you're shopping for, asks what your interests are. You've talked for 5-10 minutes and built up some rapport, and then he starts neg-hitting you. Calling you on your ****. Now imagine for a second, just a second, what you would not only be thinking, but what you would say. "Who the fvck do you think you are? You're a loser, you have the audacity to start **** with me when you're some random average looking geek?" And then you would start laughing in there face, or even worse, just walk away.

Basically I've used neg-hits on average looking girls. Girls that my friends would say are in "my league" and I've had great success. But when I go to step it up to the real HB's, it totally fails. I'm talking about the models and dancers I meet threw friends. Although knowone has slapped me, or called me for neg-hitting them when there much more beautiful than I, you can totally see it on there faces. It definetly doesn't make them for attractive to me, it seems to turn them off. My friends have been around listening to the convo while they were with the rest of the group and they agree that I'm not being too harsh and I only do a few-neg hits after I build up some good rapport. It just doesn't work on these real HB's if you're average looking. I don't know, I just get dirty looks and then the HB's just call over one of there many AFC's to give them a hug or someother B.S.

I just think that you can't go and tell a HB that she's kinda fat when she knows and you know that you're definetly no Fabio or Brad Pitt. You don't have the matching looks to back up your ****.

BRYCEicl

Don Juan
Reaction score
But they do

I think they do work, maybe your not doing them right. Neg-hitting works on some girls and not on others. Every girl is different, there are no rules to seduction. Post a sample of your neg-hitting so we can find out what your doing wrong.

Dee-Zy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Neg-hitting IS overated, but I have a feeling you either are not doing it right or you don't have the right mind behind it.

Neg hitting is a negative hit. Not an insult.

For one, and two - if you don't believe in it. Nobody will. It also dpends alot on how it is delievered.

Neg-Hitting is not a sure tool to get with HB. However, it is a tool you can use, More often then not, the hotter the girl, the more effective it gets.

Like BRY says, let's hear a few examples.

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
neg hits are funny theyre not negative

ive heard this example before, i didnt come up with it...."wow youre indeed gorgeous...you remind me of the powderpuff girls"

thats funny, when someone says youre gerogous and then they say oh you remind me of the powder puff girls is gonna be like what the ****? and she cannot get mad at that...

those are the kinds of neghits that are good

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by undesputable
neg hits are funny theyre not negative

ive heard this example before, i didnt come up with it...."wow youre indeed gorgeous...you remind me of the powderpuff girls"

thats funny, when someone says youre gerogous and then they say oh you remind me of the powder puff girls is gonna be like what the ****? and she cannot get mad at that...

those are the kinds of neghits that are good

Pretty decent example, if not a bit unsophisticated. Most people over 25 won't be amused with a comment about the Powderpuff girls. But you're getting there, with that example (not talking down to you... maybe you came up with that on the fly, and can do better ones when better prepared).

Anyway, this whole post is YET ANOTHER EXAMPLE of a MIS-INTERPRETED DJ PRINCIPLE. Just like this thread I started about detachment and aloofness:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=55437

A lot of the literature in the DJ bible needs to be more specific and precise. There is too great a chance of some utter, clueless DORK logging onto the site for the first time, and slightly missing the point at a *crucial* juncture of analysis and understanding, and end up with an exponentially negative result. Think of it as the calculations that a computer aboard the NASA Space Shuttle that calculates the angle of re-entry into the atmosphere - if the info isn't accurately understood and processed, you'll crash n burn.

It is understanding the subtleties of the DJ literature that takes you onto your first steps toward being a natural around women.

otr4

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Back in the day, I didn't understand neghits at all.
How could it possibly work?
Now, I believe its one of the most powerful things you can do, BUT IT HAS TO BE DONE RIGHT!
Also, I'm of the belief you should only do them on HOT WOMEN.
I'm not sure about your luck doing it on average girls (most girls might break down or run out and get plastic surgery or something). The girl has to know she's hot.
I neghit all the time in both subtle and overt ways.
Check out this post I wrote not long after I figured out the power of neghits
http://sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=40998

CoOLBanana

Don Juan
Reaction score
I only use neg-hits on hot girls. It's works best with them.

neg-hits are funny when use on hot girls, espacially those HB10s who are out of your league.

Be careful about it if u wanna use neg-hits make sure the girl is hot and confident.

If you use them on an average girl they'll only hurt her confidence and make it worse believe me. She might end up hating you. That's how you get slapped. I don't reccomend practicing neg-hits on everygirl either.

that's how i see it or maybe it's just me....:D

Seeph

Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with jake. Too many people focus on certain ideas on this site rather than taking it all in and learning from everything put together.

When I'm talking to a girl I dont think to myself "Hmm im gonna Neg-hit this girl" or, "I Think I will try C+F with this one".. it depends on the situation and the girl. If a girl thinks/knows she is hot and acts like it then I will neg hit her..

Example:
HB: You know you want me and have to talk to me every time you get a chance.
Me: Actually all my friends are studying and you were the only person left to talk to.. so here I am. ( With a little C+F mixed in. )

This brings her down a couple notches from thinking "I know he wants me bad" to "Wow I don't have him as easy as I thought I did.. I better do something about this"

If a girl doesnt act like she's hot or that she knows it then I will usually use C+F. I don't use Neg-hits on girls that I don't know because I do not know how they will respond. If it's completely obvious that they are stuck up then I will neg-hit em to bring them down a couple notches.

In a nutshell - I don't neg-hit unless I know that the girl will respond the way I want them to. Neg-hit's DO work well if you use 'em right.

Hurri

Don Juan
Reaction score
you are an utter utter fukwit - m
You jsut signed up, u are prolly 12 years old wondering how to get this one girl in ur fkin class. now listen up.

neg hitting isn't insulting the Hb. it's all about making them feel insecure and bringing them down to your level. If you were good looking, you prolly dont need to bring the HB to ur level u idiot!

u dont say "hey hb, u smell like crap!" that = insult.

instead u say "hey hb, is that a new perfume? it smells.... different"

read the material thoroughly next time please.

Reflex

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Someyungguy
Okay, I've got to talk about something serious here that knowone ever brings up. First, I want to talk about neg-hitting. It absoluetly does not work if you are average or less-than-average looking. You can work on your personality and your apperance even all you want, but think about this. Imagine for a minute that you're an attractive 20 year-old women, you get hit on a few times a day at least. You got out to the mall to pick up a new pair of shoes. You know your great looking, your single and your looking for the best man you can get. Then you bump into this chump, average looking at best, and you start talking to him for awhile. He asks you what you're shopping for, asks what your interests are. You've talked for 5-10 minutes and built up some rapport, and then he starts neg-hitting you. Calling you on your ****. Now imagine for a second, just a second, what you would not only be thinking, but what you would say. "Who the fvck do you think you are? You're a loser, you have the audacity to start **** with me when you're some random average looking geek?" And then you would start laughing in there face, or even worse, just walk away.

Basically I've used neg-hits on average looking girls. Girls that my friends would say are in "my league" and I've had great success. But when I go to step it up to the real HB's, it totally fails. I'm talking about the models and dancers I meet threw friends. Although knowone has slapped me, or called me for neg-hitting them when there much more beautiful than I, you can totally see it on there faces. It definetly doesn't make them for attractive to me, it seems to turn them off. My friends have been around listening to the convo while they were with the rest of the group and they agree that I'm not being too harsh and I only do a few-neg hits after I build up some good rapport. It just doesn't work on these real HB's if you're average looking. I don't know, I just get dirty looks and then the HB's just call over one of there many AFC's to give them a hug or someother B.S.

I just think that you can't go and tell a HB that she's kinda fat when she knows and you know that you're definetly no Fabio or Brad Pitt. You don't have the matching looks to back up your ****.

First of all, I strongly feel that you don't know what a proper neg is. Second is that you are not congruent with your usage of the neg since you are weaving out in different levels of rapport arubtly, thus you are putting on an image that you don't live up tor. Third is you're not calibrating it right and you're throwing it out like a trigger happy newb. Fourth is that you're outcome dependent on the neg.

Take this as constructive criticism. It has been proven to work, you're just not connecting the dots.

AFCinBC

Don Juan
Reaction score
Wit?

Hey might it be good advice for anyone not of fine wit and intellect to not use neg hits? or perhaps understanding the way a joke works would be of use. Judgement is indeed important.

Fisher - A joke is a judgement which produces a comic contrast
A joke is a playful judgement, a similarity between dissimilar things
Visher 'He likes best to wed couples whose union their relatives frown upon'
My personal favorite - 'bewilderment and illumination'
wow I have too mutch time on my hands......

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Dee-Zy

Neg hitting is a negative hit. Not an insult.

For one, and two - if you don't believe in it. Nobody will. It also dpends alot on how it is delievered.

EXACTLY. With anything in life, if you dont BELEIVE in it and TRULY beleive in it, you cant sell it to nobody. Same as selling yourself, you gotta truly beleive you are the MAN!!

As far as neghitting. Too many newbs get this confused.

If you smell a bad smell, you can give the girl a cheeky look and say "whats that smell". They will usually push you or hit you and laugh. However if you simply say to her at any random time, "you stink" it will be a direct insult. Its not hard really, once you understand the concept.

Someyungguy

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. This board is hilarious. You chumps are retarted. Sorry, but what I'm saying is that if any of you have actually went on a date with a real HB10 you will soon realise that you're only getting her if your a real HG10. Sorry, it's the truth...it's science. I don't know what some of you classify as HB10s, but as I stated I'm talking about dancers(as in L.A. Lakers) and NY models here. Most of the girls I have dated are HB8-9s. Girls have told me I'm an HG9(great job, great clothes, great body, etc) yet I just don't have the look (face really) to make a 10.

Basically it's all in the face as you can tell how healthy you're genes are just by looking at a persons face(symmetry). Most of you guys will never date an HB9 or HB10 because no matter what crap you do to change you're personality or become a "PUA" it won't work.

I'm out

Lord_Pancake

Don Juan
Reaction score
Someyoungguy- How'd you go from an "average looking joe" to a HG9 in a single day!!!

As from as truth and science goes....give those subjects some credit will you.

You do not have to be a HG10 to go on a date with an HB10. That my friend is truth and science. ANd as long as were speaking about truth and science lets bring up what scientists are finding time and time again that men are more driven by looks, and women are more driven by emotions. Or put differently, looks gets the testosterone pumping, only women have much less testosterone then men and thus are less inclined to make decisions based on just looks.

There's also a few HB10's that don't actually realize they are hot. Bless their hearts.

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
EXACTLY. With anything in life, if you dont BELEIVE in it and TRULY beleive in it, you cant sell it to nobody. Same as selling yourself, you gotta truly beleive you are the MAN!!

As far as neghitting. Too many newbs get this confused.

If you smell a bad smell, you can give the girl a cheeky look and say "whats that smell". They will usually push you or hit you and laugh. However if you simply say to her at any random time, "you stink" it will be a direct insult. Its not hard really, once you understand the concept.

Nice example. Things (such as playful accusations) that are so absurd that they are funny are GREAT neg-hits.

For example, I remember an INADVERTANT neg-hit that I delivered to a girl at a rock concert (if it was intentional it would've been pure genious).

The two rocker girls that I started talking with had a bottle of water that they were sharing. The opening act was done, and there was a lull in the sonic assault (the band was awesome, btw). I took that moment and I asked to have a sip of that water, and the girl with the bottle had a teasing smile on her face. She said:

"Okay.... but you don't have herpes, do you?"

I paused for a minute, (I had actually misheard her, but it must've seemed to her that I was thinking of a witty remark. Read on...) and said, "Eh, I'll take the risk anyway. Give it here." [*swig*] :D

By saying that I actually turned it around on her and implied that SHE was the one with oral herpes. :D She slapped me on my arm and said, "No silly... I was asking if YOU have herpes!"

I just shot her a playful smirk (as in.... "Ha! gotcha...") and took another swig from the bottle. Then I gave it back to her. I didn't say a single thing... just smiled at her. She got even more flustered, and was loving it. At the end of the night SHE GAVE ME HER PHONE NUMBER - I didn't even have to ask.

:cool:

Pimp-sicle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. This board is hilarious. You chumps are retarted. Sorry, but what I'm saying is that if any of you have actually went on a date with a real HB10 you will soon realise that you're only getting her if your a real HG10. Sorry, it's the truth...it's science. I don't know what some of you classify as HB10s, but as I stated I'm talking about dancers(as in L.A. Lakers) and NY models here. Most of the girls I have dated are HB8-9s. Girls have told me I'm an HG9(great job, great clothes, great body, etc) yet I just don't have the look (face really) to make a 10.

Basically it's all in the face as you can tell how healthy you're genes are just by looking at a persons face(symmetry). Most of you guys will never date an HB9 or HB10 because no matter what crap you do to change you're personality or become a "PUA" it won't work.

I'm out

LOL...you were an average look joe a few hours ago and suddenly your a 9! LOL

Bro if you have a great job, great clothes, a great body but an average to ugly face, I got news for you, your barely above average at best on the looks scale.

Ever notice how really good looking guys, regardless of whether they have a great job, or body still get A LOT of attention???

I'm not going to lie, I think you have a valid point, in that looks are HUGE for both men and women in the beginning. But then as people have pointed out, women tend to feed off their emotions and get attached.

Don't start throwing flames into your own fire because you don't know how to neg-hit a girl. Just realize that its a new skill you have to learn and move on from there.

PIMP

Hurri

Don Juan
Reaction score
LOL. This board is hilarious. You chumps are retarted. Sorry, but what I'm saying is that if any of you have actually went on a date with a real HB10 you will soon realise that you're only getting her if your a real HG10.
wtf! have you learnt nothing from the whole DJ bible and ASF materials? It is now confirmed that you have no idea what you're talking about!

Sorry, it's the truth...it's science. I don't know what some of you classify as HB10s, but as I stated I'm talking about dancers(as in L.A. Lakers) and NY models here. Most of the girls I have dated are HB8-9s. Girls have told me I'm an HG9(great job, great clothes, great body, etc) yet I just don't have the look (face really) to make a 10.
yea bro, u are like the hottest pimp around, pulling all those HB8's and 9's, then come home and tell us how u should only neg hit average girls.

THEN WTF ARE YOU EVEN DOING HERE? IF NONE OF IT MATTERS, HOW AM I AND MOST OTHER GUYS HERE GETTING LAID? WHY ARE YOU EVEN HERE? IF NOTHING MATTERS, U WOULDN'T BE POSTING THIS STUPID CRAP NOR READING ANYTHING RELATED TO THIS FIELD.

I'm out
frankly, u were never in, you are just a virgin keyboard jockey who makes up crap along the way. Anyone who reads this **** can instantly smell virgin, you have no congruency what so ever. Do not come back and tell us how good you are, do not come back and insult me, coz there is no point. just read the proper material, dont think ur the **** when you're obviously not and get out there.

CLOONEY

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Pimp-sicle
LOL...you were an average look joe a few hours ago and suddenly your a 9! LOL

hahahaahaha. And like I say to EVERYONE who is a "really good looking guy" (according to themselves).........POST A PIC!!! But everyone seems to run as soon as they are asked to do this!!

Soma

Banned
Reaction score
To the original poster...

You've got some learning to do. But I'm not sure you're ready for it, being that you claim your message is "Fact".

I'll point out one phuck up for you...

You don't build rapport and then start negging her. You're going backwards!

You build attraction FIRST, then move on to Rapport. Of course the girl will be pissed at you if you go backwards. If you're vibing and getting along then you neg her it will be weird. Do it again and now it's annoying. Do it again...you get the point.

Once you're building rapport, drop the attraction shiet. Of course still be playful, etc.

-Soma

TheProfessor

Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm out

LOL this coming from the same guy who posted this 6 days ago...

"I didn't even talk to her, say good-bye or anything.I was so angry I wanted cry...or to kill myself right there. . I felt like utter ****. I felt she lead me on, but really I think I'm just a big loser.
I feel like such a dumb ****. I thought that if I were to ask her out, she would laugh in my face. Now I know it's true.
She just seems to be in another world, another place then I am right now...all beautiful and intelligent girls. With more friends(girls&guys), things to do, places to go. I don't think I'll ever be able to compete with that. I don't know if I really want to talk to her again. She's probably going to know something's up.

Being an AFC sucks ass. I've worked so hard and still I don't feel I have much to show for it. I've read the DJ bible, but I still feel like I've learned nothing."

Yea, a "9" my ass. You were admittingly just a 5.