"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

The Transition: Highschool to College

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

T

THUGSQUAD

Guest
1. Dont say anything childish or stupid in front of girls.

2. Talk to everyone one! I mean everyone! Teachers, Deans, the people in finanicial aid, girls , guys etc.

3. The first two weeks is the best time to get at the girls with seeming like a nutjob cuz no one knows anyone.

4 Warning !!! Watch out for drunk girls they can either cry rape, have a boyfriend lurking or have guy friends who wont like that your trying to **** them.
 
Top