“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

the teachings of don juan

tomyv

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
PA
While going through my book collection last night, I ran across a set of 3 books called "the teachings of don juan."

Anybody ever read these or know what I'm talking about? I'm gonna check them out tonight.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

tomyv

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 18, 2003
Messages
92
Reaction score
0
Age
50
Location
PA
yup

Yup, that would be it. Just wandering if anyone has read this stuff.
 

Enduro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 15, 2003
Messages
211
Reaction score
0
A mod may want to move this thread to "Anything Else" as these books have little, if anything to do with Don Juan in this site's context.

Sounds like an interesting read, though.
 

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 23, 2002
Messages
982
Reaction score
2
You might just want to do a seach for "Castaneda"

I know what you're talking about, but there's really very little to do with Don Juanery other than the similarities in naming.

Those books you have there are great reads that more people should read, but you're not going to learn anything astounding specifically about women--you're going to be stuck with just learning how your mind interprets what's "real" ;)
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top