Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

the state of my DJ-ness

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
Gentlemen. I have been coming to this bored for a couple years with a few of my lame questions here and there. Haven't visited in a while. Recently I have come to some revelations, although they may not be to everyone, they were to me.

Although I recieved decent advice off this bored, nothing will teach you like real life. If you are a dork and have no girl experience memorizing the DJ Bible will do close to no good. I used to compromise myself for making girls i liked happy. No matter how much your told this is wrong your mindset will not change until you experience enough of how the real world with women works. Unless you already have the right mindset, then your way ahead of most of us. Trust me, through getting hurt and going out there and conversing, I have gone through pining after a girl to that same girl wanting to move in with me and turning her down cause i have too many other girls too experience.

This site if full of guidelines but dont live with them like they are rules. I read a post from a guy about Paris Hilton. Nothing against him, I totally believe he's doing fine with women, but his conversation with his wingman had me laughing. Talking in some So Suave code about pick ups. Have a few drinks, joke around, laugh, look good and be confident and you dont have to go into routines or ask a girl for her horoscope or to read her palm. Trust me.

Basically my advice.....live however you feel the most comfortable. Dress the way that makes you feel the best, read as much as possible, do the things that make you the happiest. If your behind with women, get out there and get turned down, get in those relationships that will end up however. who cares? Youll have your friends to go out and laugh about it with. Read this site but by no means live your life by a set of rules. Trust me...tonight I many potential hook-ups (one that happened) while a HB10 Versace model was waiting at home calling me the whole time. Things are looking up guys....

chicksrock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
your post exudes a lot of realism

slickjesse

Don Juan
Reaction score
i was a bit intoxicated when i posted this...so ignore the run-on sentences and akward wording. haha.