"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

The Smile Trick For The Nervous Wreck..

Slash

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 14, 2004
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
45
The Trick
I was using it unknowingly... just a realisation now...

Get a friend of yours to fool around with you.. ya know walk around the mall ,the park or the street.. anywhere.. now if you two get along pretty well and are observant enough youll have things to laugh and smile about. As you smile look at the strangers..(preferably Women) in the eye.. They think youre either smiling at them and smile back... or act confused, both the ways it will make you comfortable in the surrounding you are and each of those smiles returned with get you pumped up bit by bit.
This is done by women a lot as far as Ive seen.. been a victim :p

You could even strike up a conversation with the ones that return a smile (if she has a nice booty;)) like 'Hey do we know each other?' whatever the answer.. say 'I think we should' if you wanna neg her say 'I was smiling at my friend's comment' ;) (sneaky bastard strikes again...)

When slowly you become comfortable leave the friend out and head out alone.. Ive had a good success rate with this and its great for BC starters and newbies... btw hey I hope you have everything else handled like grooming and BL so u dont come across as a freak..

Putting up A Sexy Smile
I dont have a Great smile but yes... its sexy.. (psst.. I have bad teeth so I prefer smiling :p)
When you go to the gym you get this disease of looking at the mirror every 2 minutes.... ahh dun we love admiring our bodies.. even though it looks like dead fish... we know we are getting there...
So well I believe when you see too much of anything you are bound to like it a bit more.. kinda familiarity thing or whatever...
and well ofcourse as your body is getting better so it exubes confidence and youre like looking in the mirror and going 'come on dont pretend you dont want me...' ;) kinda subtle now kinda project that with your smile and perfect it by looking in the mirror so its unconcious competence after a while..

I remember chatting with a guy and he makes some comment ,I unconciously just smile like I was trying and he says 'ya know you got a nice smile...' (I heard it for the first time in my entire ****ing life Im an average looking guy) and Im thinking.. either hes gay or maybe just pulling my leg.. Hmmm...But taking examples from the past I have got girls going gurly with this so I think Im on track...

Try it out...

Peace
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Top