Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The single mom wanted to kill me lol

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to laugh she hates me so much, I really don't know what her problem is LOL. I always bump into her in the store, it happened after work this afternoon, she got caught between me and a guy I know and some other people she was boxed in. She suffers from anxiety so I know what she is like, the look on her face yesterday priceless I didn't want to give her an anxiety attack that's all I fvcking need. I walked by her brushing up against her, enough to make her feel my presence and carry on with what I needed to do. Bump into her again this time its one on one, ooh the death stare I got from her. I could hear what she was saying in her head you are such a fvcking a**hole she would say a word to me, gave me the same look I used to get from my ex when her feelings were hurt. I tried giving her eye contact from a distance she would look at me then look away.

If she wasn't a single mom I would have been in a relationship with her, I'm not going to get involved with a woman that has children 10 years old, their father isn't the brightest bulb on the block. The guy she's with now isn't that great, average in the looks dept, likes his beer, and he's a beta man. A guy has to watch women like her, she start spreading untrue rumors, trying to ruin a guy's reputation.

sosousage

Banned
Reaction score
I have to laugh she hates me so much, I really don't know what her problem is LOL. I always bump into her in the store, it happened after work this afternoon, she got caught between me and a guy I know and some other people she was boxed in. She suffers from anxiety so I know what she is like, the look on her face yesterday priceless I didn't want to give her an anxiety attack that's all I fvcking need. I walked by her brushing up against her, enough to make her feel my presence and carry on with what I needed to do. Bump into her again this time its one on one, ooh the death stare I got from her. I could hear what she was saying in her head you are such a fvcking a**hole she would say a word to me, gave me the same look I used to get from my ex when her feelings were hurt. I tried giving her eye contact from a distance she would look at me then look away.
so nothing happened, no word was said and she barely looked at you and youre making a thread about murder threats?

If she wasn't a single mom I would have been in a relationship with her, I'm not going to get involved with a woman that has children 10 years old, their father isn't the brightest bulb on the block.
why you think he was not the brightest?

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It seems like her problem is that you get a kick out of being an ******* to her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
OP you seriously need some psychological help.

All of ur threads is abt single mom's or something along that line.

You're obsess.

Go get urself check into a mental asylum and find out if some of the screws inside ur brain is loose.

If it is, get it tighten back up so that you don't go around shooting people for no good reason.

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is common for women to get attached to me I try to get to know them when I see too many red flags I back off well it usually ends up they get butt hurt and p*ssed off. Its a small town 3000 people you can't really hide from people you get a bad reputation your fvcked a p*ssed off woman can make your life a miserable hell. My BPD ex tried but the people that know me knew it was lies nothing what she said was true.

The way the population dynamics is going the average age of a datable woman in the area is 50 plus, there is nothing here for younger women. The work is here for trades its a good place for a guy to live make good money, have a laid back life style its why I live here its the way a guy should live.

As for the single mom I find it humorous that she's p*ssed off that I never made a move on her since she's become single. I'm not that desperate to deal with her kids just to bang her. Is she bang able? ya she's attractive but is it worth it? nope. After seeing her current boyfriend and how un healthy he's looking in the 6 months of being with her tells me she's toxic.

Lots of women like her that live in the area and the next couple towns over, a guy has to be very careful, better do some digging find out about the girl before you get too deeply involved with her.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
It is common for women to get attached to me I try to get to know them when I see too many red flags I back off well it usually ends up they get butt hurt and p*ssed off. Its a small town 3000 people you can't really hide from people you get a bad reputation your fvcked a p*ssed off woman can make your life a miserable hell. My BPD ex tried but the people that know me knew it was lies nothing what she said was true.

The way the population dynamics is going the average age of a datable woman in the area is 50 plus, there is nothing here for younger women. The work is here for trades its a good place for a guy to live make good money, have a laid back life style its why I live here its the way a guy should live.

As for the single mom I find it humorous that she's p*ssed off that I never made a move on her since she's become single. I'm not that desperate to deal with her kids just to bang her. Is she bang able? ya she's attractive but is it worth it? nope. After seeing her current boyfriend and how un healthy he's looking in the 6 months of being with her tells me she's toxic.

Lots of women like her that live in the area and the next couple towns over, a guy has to be very careful, better do some digging find out about the girl before you get too deeply involved with her.
Is that what they teach you hillbillies in school?

Don't answer.

Here's a free lesson just for you, forget and dismiss all these single mommies from ur head and then you won't have a problem with them.

And just in case if any of them suddenly drops her panties in broad daylight, after being overawed by ur godliness, dismiss her and walk on.

Now you have learned something new, apply it with discipline and suddenly all these single mommies will mean nothing.

U r now a free man. Be joyous.

As a result of ur new learning experiences, we will expect you NOT to post any more single mommy threads unless u r a sick mother fvcker who needs to be mentally checked into some asylum for the mentally ill.

redskinsfan92

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Is that what they teach you hillbillies in school?

Don't answer.

Here's a free lesson just for you, forget and dismiss all these single mommies from ur head and then you won't have a problem with them.

And just in case if any of them suddenly drops her panties in broad daylight, after being overawed by ur godliness, dismiss her and walk on.

Now you have learned something new, apply it with discipline and suddenly all these single mommies will mean nothing.

U r now a free man. Be joyous.

As a result of ur new learning experiences, we will expect you NOT to post any more single mommy threads unless u r a sick mother fvcker who needs to be mentally checked into some asylum for the mentally ill.
I laughed for 2 straight minutes!