Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The seven ways of improving your physical appearance

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by stallion
The problem with H & F Forum is that its like a cult over there... Theres no bible for the health aspect and some people over there seems pissed off whenever you ask some newbie question.

I've seen people get yelled for asking a dumb newbie fitness question and was told to use the search function under their name... They're pretty obnoxious to the point that some veterans there remind me of those muscle guys with little brain with no manners or simply, a jock. Anyways, enough flaming on them. :)

I've never seen some of those people post in this general discussion/tip forum and I doubt some people here would go over there.

So I think it won't hurt to introduce some health, nutrition stuff here once awhile to people here, right??

PRMoon, with lambs, they're usually right beside the turkey section in groceries. They might be called Veal or lambchops depending on your local groceries.

For anybody interested in the scientific aspect of eating lambs, it has a lot of carnitine and it pretty much help you digest and burn more energy. (Your mitochondria does the burning, yeah baby) You'll burn off your carbs first and then get to your fats where you want to get rid of those adipose tissue bums.

Abou the price, its around 5-6$ for a pack of it. Its a tad more expensive than chicken but I'm willing to try it out and see if it helps myself. Also, I heard that those skinny models eat lambs too.
Dude, don't be afraid to ask what you may consider to be newbie questions in the H&F forum. There are planty of us more than happy to help out. We were all newbies once.

semag

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The problem with H & F Forum is that its like a cult over there... Theres no bible for the health aspect and some people over there seems pissed off whenever you ask some newbie question.

Yeah... I know there are some people that say things that are uncalled for. But, the two stickied threads have a lot of info if you read all the way through them...

Hey stallion, being a nutritionist, you should post replys to the nutrition question... they sure do pop up a lot. (like mine that's over there right now) :)

stallion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Semag,

I posted a response to your health q.

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&postid=225125#post225125

Let me put more nutrient tips on how to become attractive.

That is, color you sexy!

Do anybody know that you can change your skin color through the things you eat?? Its especially obvious when you eat a lot of something with pigments like tomatoe's red color. That red color comes from leptin and eating that would give you a reddish hue to your cheek which is a good thing.

Believe it or not, orange and carrots make you orange or lighter while a red wine and seewead (kelp) gives you a bluish tint.

To me, people drink too much orange juice so it would be good to add red to your color. Why do women wear blushes on their cheeks with makeup? I bet its a nature's way of giving signs that they're fit for mating and women instinctually knows about this. Even though makeups are not for us generally, we can play this color game with food.

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Nicholas Hill
Get into shape

Drink 8 glasses worth of pure water every day. Don't drink tap water unless you want to start growing breasts (the stuff has female hormones in it. The waters' been through 8 people's set of kidneys already). To be honest, you won't develop breasts, but drinking tap water may cause you to have the "feminine" version of confidence. Women have periods a lot and they flush down the excesses of the pill and other similar contraceptives.
[/B]
Can you elaborate this for me? Female hormones?

I've heard from others to drink tap water because it contains flouride, which helps maintain healthy white teeth.

But if this means I'm going to be receiving anything opposite of masculinity, then I'll have to start stocking on natural spring water or whatever.

So is tap water really that bad, or is he exaggerating?!

MrBen

Reaction score
i'm not exactly an expert on the subject, but i'm thinking he's exaggerating. while there could well be some truth in what he says about the hormones, i shouldn't think there's enough to make any kind of apparant change to you as a person. all i ever seem to drink is tap water, and i've not noticed any femininity about me *scratches his bra* ;)

anyway, i still don't get how hormones from the pill and other stuff that gets into the sewers are supposed to end up back in the water system. whatever happened to evaporation? and you have to give some credit to the water companies and their ability to filter the water we drink

if you're that worried about it, maybe you could try one of those filter jug things that purify water? that way it's not bottled and maybe some of the hormones that are supposedly found in tap water will be removed

GuitarOnFire

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't know how bad it is to lift weights with a buzz, but it does seem to push us a little more, and we tend to bench press more than usual after having a few beers. Now obviously, I'm not talking about drinking to the point of being impaired here, that's a no no you kiddies.
It might just be psychological: since your senses have been numbed, you think that you're lifting the weights much more easily.

I have had hard cider before bench-pressing a few sets, and if anything, I feel very dizzy afterwards. I don't recommend drinking and lifting weights. It's not worth the risk.

Sting

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Estrogens in drinking water

THE FEMININE SIDE OF DRINKING WATER

SPECIAL TO THE BANDERSNATCH BY N. KELLY

A recent study in Flushing It Out, a scientific journal focusing on the impact of treated wastewater reuse, claim pharmaceuticals -- including the female hormone estrogen -- are infiltrating drinking water supplies.

Considering that treated wastewater recharged into drinking water supplies is being regarded as a newly discovered water resource to support unrestricted growth, particularly in arid regions, the findings of the study have far reaching implications. Reactions to the indices are mixed with some sectors finding relief at the news, others seeing their patriarchal advantages being pissed away, and others viewing the findings not the least constipating to their agendas.

Connie Lingus, spokeswoman for Women's Estrogen Planning League (WELP), a newly emerging non-violent feminist group, sees consumption of the estrogen-laced water supplies as having a positive impact on the age-old battle of the sexes. "We think it will really help men in their struggle to see it our way," stated Lingus. "Wide-spread consumption is certain to accelerate the process of the male population's attempts to get in touch with their feminine side," Lingus added.

Taking the unintended implications of the discovery of estrogen in the water supply one step further, Lingus noted that the study prompted the organization to initiate what they perceive as a helpful campaign for the strategic burning of tampons and menstrual panty liners in the hopes of adding estrogen as a by-product to the global oxygen supply.

**** Rod, point man for Rage of Man (RAM), warns that uncontrolled estrogen infiltration of the nation's drinking waters would lead to a national identity crisis. "Society as we know and love it could be dumped on," he stated. "Infiltration of the E-word hormone could lead to an insidious takeover by nurturing forces leading to a paradigm shift away from the dominant power base in this country." He added, however, that he maintained the prerogative to change his mind and retract the statement.

"Expressing alarm at his organization's inadvertent contribution to estrogen- dominated drinking water supplies, Bibe Cervantez, brew master of GUT, the nation's largest supplier of beer, stated the company is adding warning labels to its products to address the issue. "We recognize our responsibility to warn the public that high levels of beer consumption by females, particularly college coeds and women on hormone replacement therapy, stimulates unintended production and discharge of estrogen into our water supplies," he stated. Cervantez, unable to be specific about the company's plans to avoid liability for polluting water supplies, noted that the label concepts and content, and a campaign for recapturing market share after the expected downturn in female-driven sales, were being conceptualized by an undisclosed major advertising agency based in Milwaukee, Wisconsin.

"As long as there is H2O in it, we capitalize on it, regardless of the impact," said Bill Ders, President of Press On With Environment Removal (POWER), a leading pro-development lobbyist group with close to 210 paid members. Ders, in a written statement, summarized the organization's position by stating "Drink and be Mary (sic)."

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
"Connie Lingus spokeswoman for Women's Estrogen Planning League (WELP), a newly emerging non-violent feminist group"

Connie lingus?!?

"non-violent", as opposed to violent, feminist group?!?

You made this **** up didn't you?

junglist

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay I'm a fukkin retard.

I didn't read the whole post, only the paragraph from which I quoted.

My bad.

DJ Wez

Don Juan
Reaction score
Dasani?

What about Dasani? Does that contain any estrogen, even if negligible?

It's not spring water... but it claims to be "Purified Water."