Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Sensitive Neck

Reaction score
Has anyone ever bagged a "Woman of God"? Well, I almost did but I screwed it all up like an idiot.

Well one night me, her and a couple of our friends drove to some friends' house to stay over the weekend. The house place was small so there was not enough places for for everyone to sleep. Well me and my girlfriend we were lucky enough to be given the bed (man was I smiling). It was real early in the morning and we were just laying there on the bed. I was just ignoring her. Then she started playing around with me. I proceeded to kiss her all over. Once I got to her neck she was just loving it. Everytime I would move away from her neck she would get frustrated and and eventually bring me back to her neck to kiss.

I could hear her panting and moaning. So naturally this got me excited. Well, one of our friends came into the room so nothing happened that night. The next night it was early in the morning and as soon as I entered the room to lay on the bed, there she is-- she pulls me on to her and I know what it is that she wants. I continue to kiss her neck and tease her by moving away from it.

As I am doing this I am also thrusting my pelvic area onto hers. She begins her moaning process again. After that I take off her shirt and starting sucking her tits and she gets on top of me and starts dry sexing me. I started to take off all of her clothes and then I acted like an idiot and accidently hit the wall and that ended everything. Man I felt stupid. The thing is, the room we were staying in didn't have a lock on it and my friend's parents were in the house sleeping and they didn't know that I was there (never seen me before).

Well, because we couldn't have sex, we just stayed up until dawn tlkng about it. She was telling me how I made her orgasm 4 times just kissing her neck (great ego booster for me). I thought that she wanted to save herself for marriage but she was telling me all of these fantasies that she has been having, like doggystyle and her p.... being eaten. she told me that she might let me f... in a couple of months but I plan on hitting it asap. (we were going out only a couple of weeks at that point).

Just to let u guys know the neck is a very sensitive spot!!! I'm the man

TKDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you would be the man if you nailed her.

You hit the wall and that ended it? Why????

OK, you made a noise and her parents were there, if they did not investigate it soon aferwards, they probably went back to sleep. Did you think they had a glass up against the wall all night? Damn instead of talking about it, you should have just did it.

All you got was Blue-balls.

Reaction score
Unlike ur idiotic self that needs sex in every situation, no matter what, I'm glad we didn't have sex at that moment because it would have been very disrespectful of our friend's parent's home. The never even seen me before. Sometimes it pays to think with the head on ur shoulders instead of the one below the belt. Luckily I did hit the wall. Imagine us being caught in the act.

TKDude

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be 13.

Imagine if the cought us?

What would they have done? Sent you to jail, assuming that there is no Jailbait action going on.

Why is having sex in their house disrespectful? It's only disrespectful if you leave stains.

And if they don't know who you are, then thats to your benefit as they chase your skinny ass out of their house with the shotgun.

By my estimates you almost got it on, you made a noise and freaked out and speant the next four hours getting worked up for nothing.

I don't think you were thinking with either head.