Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Secret Goldmine Of Beautiful Women

Chocolate-Tai

Don Juan
Reaction score
Honestly, I hear a lot of good tips on this site, but a lot of them are to complicated to be used practically by most guys. Ready for a tip that is 100% guaranteed to boost your confidence, boost your ability to talk to ALL PEOPLE - especially girls, and well make you some extra cash in the process??

A few weeks I got hired at this expensive leather shoe store and my life hasn't been the same since. I only wanted the job because I was desperate but, little did I know it turned out to be an untapped goldmine of girls! Every single shift of every day, dozens and dozens of gorgeous girls come into my store to try on shoes. For a guy who was semi-shy when it came to approaching girls this changed my life in a big way. After 3 weeks of doing this job girls recognize me every where as the "Dockside Guy" because of the shoe store. I have met more gorgeous girls and gotten more phone numbers with this job than I seriously know what to do with! I'm not lying or exxagerating, that's the truth. SO If you want to meet dozens of beautiful girls, become well known, improve your confidence and people skills, and get paid for it, GET A JOB IN THE MALL (preferrably a shoe store)

TRUST ME

- peace -

DJ de Florida

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just don't dress like Al Bundy...

You are right. When I started working customer service jobs in high school, I became a lot more outgoing with the women.

------------------
DJ de Florida
Just Do It!

1) Progress always involves risk: you can't steal second base and keep your foot on first.

2) Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow.

3) You never really lose until you stop trying.

Forever

Reaction score
Originally posted by Chocolate-Tai:

I have met more gorgeous girls and gotten more phone numbers with this job than I seriously know what to do with!

Hey guys !!!

Chocolate-Tai how you manage to get the girls telephone while finding their suitable shoes. They gave you or you asked for it? If its you who asked for it, wouldn't it be too harsh on the ladies to give their numbers?

I also have worked in a shoe shop in a mall. But I must say i don't have your luck! How you managed to chit chat with them? Care to tell me more?

Any guys who wish to give their thoughts?

Thanks!!!

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on man,you think this method is good.I do not agree with it and I am not trying to offend anyone but here's my opinion.

IT is better if you got their phone numbers by asking them straight,but from what i read from what you wrote,it seems that you're using a trick to get their phone numbers not for personal use but for business purposes.You're as if asking their phone numbers so that in future if there are any new shoes,you would contact them so they'll come,have a look or perhaps buy them and you get cash in this way,!

this is not to bring you down but I am giving my opinion.If you guys don't agree,then pls tell me and i will discuss it with you people!

Thank you!

---------------------------
My techniques and skills are learnt through the difficult way.I used TMC(Tin Moon Chan) to succeed with women and if I can do it,why not you!.Trust your inner voice and have faith in yourself and success will show you like rain.!