Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Scream...

bmp2cpm

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I write this for the younger guys on this forum. Warning - long post with radical ideas.

The scream.
The scream reveals all. Why do just about all mammals on planet Earth scream?

Let me tell you about a vacation I took 5 years ago…
South Africa, Kruger National Park - a large bird walking stops, sees a dead antelope on the ground, which is half eaten. The bird screams danger, in a kind of frantic cackle. Never mind that the cheetah that killed the antelope is just a few feet away, the bird has no choice but to scream. Meanwhile, the cheetah with a full belly, who was trying to sleep, is wondering what is this bird’s problem.

Does the scream help that bird in any way? A: No, it woke up the cheetah.
Does it help it’s fellow birds in the area to be alerted that there’s a threat in the area.? A: You bet!

What’s the point?
The scream is a hardwired device, designed NOT to help YOU in anyway, but to help OTHERS of your species. In situations of extreme danger or pain, you have to scream. With the scream, it’s not about you ever. You have no choice.

You can rationalize it, try to out think it, you can pretend you are too civilized, but under the right circumstance, you will scream.

Hmm….if all humans are hardwired for that, what else are they hardwired for and how can I use that knowledge to my advantage with woman?
In today’s age of enlightenment, where women protest against the very existence of men, biology HAS NOT changed. Women are hardwired for the survival of the species. Women cannot out think this hardwiring.

Men in relationships who believe the relationship or marriage has something to do with them are screwed. The relationship or marriage is never about you. It’s about survival of the species.

Men who can understand that women are hardwired for certain behavior at various points in the woman’s life will do well with women.

EVERYTHING the media and even the colleges tell young men about relationships these days is 100% wrong.

If you are young man and you want to master understanding women, get some science. Read, at least 3 or 4 times, the book: Evolution of Desire by David Buss. While I do not condone piracy, I would not be surprise if you could find the book on the internet. Also, if you never took a biology class, take a night class at a community college.

Evolution of Desire is the blue print to the mating game. Thanks to the media, this information is becoming forbidden, radical knowledge. Game theory is great, but doesn't really cover how to keep a girl successfully long term.

You can have a great relationship or a great marriage with a women only if you understand that your relationship or marriage is about survival of the species. You can make the hardwiring work for you in your relationship or marriage.

I leave you with this…
Q: Why are women the ONLY mammal that conceal when they are ovulating? And what else are they hardwired to conceal?
A: Read the book.

I hope this post helps some
Best of luck all!!!