Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Scoundrel Returns (Look inside for big knockers)

UltimateScoundrel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Got your attention did I?

Good, stick around, and maybe learn a bit about one of the simplest concepts of DJing.

Attraction

Have you ever heard the phrase, "Plenty of fish in the sea?"

Women are fish, and Don Juans are the anglers.
But why do we fish, instead of hunt? Hunters can take control of the situation and go get the prey right? The simple fact is, most hunters either have to sit and wait for prey to walk by, or go get its, which will generally scare it away. Unless it's dumb. Fishermen on the otherhand are patient people who have all the tools, plenty of time, and just kick back, relax, and let it all happen.

What do we need to catch real fish?

Bait.....Live bait is kind of like.....a nice body, it gets their attention and draws them in.

A lure....A lure is like.......mystery, it gets them interested in taking the bait.

The Line.....The line is like.....conversation, it is the only way to hold your fish, and draw it in.

The reel....The reel is like....****y+funny! Can you fish with line alone, sure, but a reel makes life so much easier.

And finally the net.....The net is like.....the number close, use the number close to land 'em and get a date later.

Now, can you fish without bait? Yes, but it is harder to get the fish's attention. Without a lure? Fishing on a plain hook is possible, and even done often, but a lure can sure help. Can you fish without line? Only if you are damn good with that net, or if you're a grizzly bear:D Without a reel? You best tug hard on that line son, especially if it's the big 'un. And without a net? Surely folks, but you is going to have trouble landing your fish!!

Remember, with fishing it all happens in time, so kick back, relax, and don't worry about the fish. If you set your rig up proper they will come to you.

Remeber, catch and release, until you find a keeper!:D

Comments are appreciated, as well as flames!!

Last edited:

Too_Pimp

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post reminds me of a movie entitled Buying the Cow In which Ryan Reynolds (Van Wilder) compares women to fish. He compares the average girl to a bass, and the LTR material to a real trophy, a Marlin.

The movie is d@mn funny. I recomend it.

20P02

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good analogy whodi, bump

"YOU MY BOY BLUE"
-old skool

DirkPitt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm so sick of false advertising. This thread is just like those virgin girls who dress like sluts.