Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The science crisis

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the above quoted statement you made Peasant.

Fvcking a woman and fapping both leads to an ejaculation of sperm.

Since the result is the same with both ending in an ejaculation, then why is one bad and the other not?

#lies #halftruths #bending.the.truth #what.good.are.your.sources.when.its.all.lies
only one thing, one boost your ego the other just make you lazy, again its all about the person, if being in no fap helps you move your ass out and find a girl then you do so, for some makes no diference, and some here said nofap would amke then too thirsty, I do belive most here would do what works for then the best not follow statements like this was a religion

most "science" articles are bend on truth to sell, also sometimes you need to ask who paid for that article in first place, lots of these happen to be bend based on the higher bidder, problem I see is most scientists are too afraid to do real things and most are not thinking on making things pratical, only theoretical, and even when they put something worthy while they forget the emotional level on such cases

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What has nofap got to do with Thailand or me being there or not?

You're claiming nofap does wonders, then prove it by posting field reports.

With the girls blowing up ur inbox, whatsup and phone calls, that's an easy thing to do.

But with you giving so much excuses and then wanting this thread to be locked, it would be reasonable to assume that you're getting nothing but a high risk of prostate cancer, there's a study on it that men who seldom ejaculates has a higher risk. Read on it.

Seems all ur claims of getting massive super powers doing nofap is nothing but hot air, its best you go on a diet, head to the gym, build some muscles and learn game the old fashion way.

Stop spending time on mumbo jumbo nonsensical fads that's more pseudo science then actual science.
The thread was about a crisis in science l not nofap until you brought it up

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What wonders of nofap did I claim? You're putting words in my mouth. I do notice I'm better at disciplining myself. More attraction eye contact from women and more matches on tinder when I don't fap. After fap guilt is gone no more feelings of drained energy

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Footballers and boxers typically refrain from sex, claiming they do better, saying sex or ejaculation weakens their bodies.

Since they all do it then why 99% lose?

This points more towards conditioning of the mind to produce a competitive mental state.

For example, if a boxer suddenly says he ate an exotic fruit like durian and because of it he won a championship, it might become a fad but that doesn't mean it really help other then mentally.

Again another strawman from you.

How about you produce some indisputable facts, like a field report showing that women are all over you and blowing up ur phone non stop?
Who said all boxers don't fap? Many things go in to boxing or other sports such as practice, technique, speed, agility, intelligence hand eye coordination.
For example all football players lift weights their whole career but still are not as physically strong as some other athletes, but something seperates them and makes them better then others who practice and study the playbook as much as they do

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you're backing up out of showing yourself in Thailand, you're mediocre and only appeal to the mediocre bros on this board. I can readily post a picture in my neighborhood, but you scared to post a picture of Thailand. You're a fraud, people on here know it, your advice is basic as hell it's like reading a youtube comment from a sandman video. Prove you're in Thailand, why the fear? You're in a different country

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now you're backing up out of showing yourself in Thailand, you're mediocre and only appeal to the mediocre bros on this board. I can readily post a picture in my neighborhood, but you scared to post a picture of Thailand. You're a fraud, people on here know it, your advice is basic as hell it's like reading a youtube comment from a sandman video. Prove you're in Thailand, why the fear? You're in a different country
Which country might that be?

I'm going to bet its in America....

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Don't switch the subject, there's a lot of things catching up to you thread lightly
Like me being the greatest liar and thief ?

Plenty of men has, is and will continue to say it till the day I die.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
What wonders of nofap did I claim? You're putting words in my mouth. I do notice I'm better at disciplining myself. More attraction eye contact from women and more matches on tinder when I don't fap. After fap guilt is gone no more feelings of drained energy
But here u r claiming wonders..

Yet at the same time saying you're not.

U r claiming that you gain more attraction, more eye contact and more matches on Tinder, that's its all tied to some mystical energy which somehow has the penetrative power to enter through software, hardware and finally the female psych - through Tinder, brainwashing them to find you attractive when u r in fact an obese man (still 120kg @5'8",right?).

Like I said, go on a diet, head to the gym and learn how to interact with women the hard way.

Do something that has tangible results, not something that's playing mind tricks on you.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But here u r claiming wonders..

Yet at the same time saying you're not.

U r claiming that you gain more attraction, more eye contact and more matches on Tinder, that's its all tied to some mystical energy which somehow has the penetrative power to enter through software, hardware and finally the female psych - through Tinder, brainwashing them to find you attractive when u r in fact an obese man (still 120kg @5'8",right?).

Like I said, go on a diet, head to the gym and learn how to interact with women the hard way.

Do something that has tangible results, not something that's playing mind tricks on you.
I'm 5 10 1/2 and already lost 38 pounds and putting on muscle. I'm a good looking dude women come to me. No one said no fap was "mystical" stick to what you know trannies in Thailand. "Thailand" lol lol

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
I'm 5 10 1/2 and already lost 38 pounds and putting on muscle. I'm a good looking dude women come to me. No one said no fap was "mystical" stick to what you know trannies in Thailand. "Thailand" lol lol
That still leaves you at 242 pounds?

Ideally you should be at 150 pounds to 165 lb.

That's almost 100 pounds of fats you have hanging on ur round face, on ur man boobs, and ur round gut.

How's that good looking?

And here u r claiming women come to you....

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There go spaz again spreading his creepy ass on every thread poisoning it. Lmao kill yourself
He's pretty toxic as much as I hate that word right now. Hopefully he gets banned. I find him useless to be honest

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Another virgin has entered the ring.

It's all good, let me know how things go after you boys have concluded ur Virgin convention on delusions, myths and super powers.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Spaz your a 46 year old failure living in Thailand because you were rejected in America and shunned out. You spend all your time on an anonymous forum trying to label yourself as an authority when NO ONE HERE CARES NO ONE KNOWS YOU HERE. How pathetic is your life when you have no family, business, or other important thing going on at 46 but instead spend it posting 6000 posts on an ANONYMOUS forum. Like seriously how can anyone take you seriously?
*Spaz walks by the virgin convention thread and overhears angry words being spewed from foaming mouths, smirks, thinking the delusions is getting even wilder that I'm American and lives in Thailand, smugly walks away whistling to another thread*

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
So how did the congregation of our 2 virgins went ?

At least OP has lost a bit of weight, that's a positive.

Brix boy, I'm glad that I've motivated you to finally want to come out of that glass doll house mommy built.

When can we expect some examples of conquest in ur college?

No game needed, just social proof is sufficient to get laid in college as every guy here knows all too well.

Easy.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
My self worth isn’t validated by online people I will never meet unlike you spaz. How pathetic is your real life that you need to prove your self worth on an anonymous forum? You can’t win this anyway you spin it. Time is running out old man. Time to build your legac...oh wait it’s too late for that.
Seems the lil lady spaz has feminine tendencies for attention seeking, passive aggressive slap fighting, and the need to think she's always right.

She is probably an HB3 wearing a skirt and joined ss to be surrounded by men because men dont pay her any attention in her village.

SS should offer her tips on how to improve herself to be more attractive to men without thinking she needs to put on what she thinks is a prissy HB10 attitude while being a warpig in heat.

Spaz

Banned
Reaction score
Now the 3rd virgin enters.

Welcome back naughty ninja.

MadMan

Banned
Reaction score
Now the 3rd virgin enters.

Welcome back naughty ninja.
What would my being a virgin have anything to do with the fact you are a eunuch tranny chaser Spazcel?

Fellow SS men,

Be patient with Spazm. She may do things that society considers unusual: making sounds, flopping to the ground when frustrated, flapping her hands, running in circles, echoing phrases, pacing constantly shtposting incessantly, and more.

Let us pray she finds a good tranny partner and lives out her alleged life in peace in SEA.

Amen