Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Sarge with me programme

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been a RAFC for about a year now, and I need a wing to pick up some chicks with. All my buddys are AFC's and some are even unter-AFC's (or is that uber-afc). I dunno.

Anyways I need a wing to hit the malls with. I have a car and Ill drive anywhere from thousand oaks to simi vally to the san fernando vally to long beach. I live in the san fernando vally.

Anyone who lives in the LA area wanna go pick up 10 10's?

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
wingmen

I know what you mean, I need some wingmen, I only have 1 right now.

I go to San Bernadino about every December and January, but I may be in Valencia and Long Beach in June. So we could go mack on the chicks then. Anyways sorry, can't be full time down there with ya just seasonal help lol. I live like 1000 miles away in Oregon so if you ever come up to the Southern Oregon area we can go get all the 10's here.

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah sure valencia isn't too far away. I used to mac on a girl from oregon who came down to LA because she was a very very bad girl in oregon...and it turned out she was a very very bad girl in cali also ;)

Jimineye

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bad girls

Bad Girls Bad Girls what you gonna do, what you gonna do when I f**k you ;)

Yeah Oregon has some pretty naughty girls here, although I have been havign some trouble with the Cali girls, I think once your able to learn to mack on Cali girls then you can mack on any girl.

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Metallica is the most awesome rock band ever.... unfortunately I can't help you though, I'm in California, near San Francisco.

But Metallica is so so awesome....

DrMetallica

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah...I can't believe I f-u-c-king missed the summer sanitarium tour in '00 at the staples centre.

Did they tour in san fransico?

whatsupwiddat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would rather have gone to the S&M recording in Berkeley. You live in SF? If so, then I can be your wingman..:) And in my humble opinion you couldnt probably have a better one even if you tried :)