Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Road to Don Juan: a journal inspired by Suave1

Smokebreak

Reaction score
Hi everyone, new guy that’s been lurking for like 3 days here. As I was lurking I saw a post by Suave1 about his journal and it made me want to make one as well. I did this because I thought it would help keep me accountable. And might be nice to watch a beginner become a Don Juan.

About me:
-19 and freshman in college
-not in a frat and work night shift so have limited time
-no sexual experience besides a hand*** and kissing in the back of my truck.
-started cold approaching recently and still learning but not awful at it.
-fairly chill guy so don’t suffer from AA unless I start to overthink

goals:
-lose my virginity (confident this will happen)
-approach at least 1-2 girls a day because schedule is busy and starting out small.
-to create a journal that will help beginners like me and show that they can do it.
-become the person I wanted to be in high school

I will update every Sunday because I think it would be easier on me to do every week instead of day. I want to say thanks to Suave1 for inspiring me because if I didn’t see his post I would honestly be too scared to do this. (Hope he sees this and doesn’t think I’m trying to steal his ideas)

College starts in two days so wish me luck guys. And any advice you want to give will be glady appreciated.
See you next Sunday.

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good luck. Unless you're extremely ugly or creepy it's pretty easy to get laid in college. Learn from your failures as well as your accomplishments. Check this forum daily, or at least weekly, and don't be afraid to ask for advice.

Don't let this be another failed journey thread. I want to hear updates from you.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
About me:
-19 and freshman in college
-not in a frat and work night shift so have limited time
-no sexual experience besides a hand*** and kissing in the back of my truck.
-started cold approaching recently and still learning but not awful at it.
-fairly chill guy so don’t suffer from AA unless I start to overthink
How popular is Greek Life (fraternities and sororities) at your college? It might not matter. My college was "big" into Greek Life, but only 12-14% of all students participated. They did have an outsized influence on the party scene and a lot of the more physically appealing women were in sororities and tended to get with guys in fraternities. With that said, you didn't need to join Greek Life to get pusssy at my college.

If you were not a part of Greek Life, you could find parties since 86-88% of students were not Greek Life. These parties had alcohol. Some probably had harder drugs too though I never saw it.

A better way to meet women at my college was through participation in extracurricular clubs. There were extracurricular clubs around a lot of interests. If I had to do college all over again, I'd focus more on this.

There is also random on campus approaching available. Most guys don't do this but learning how to stop a woman randomly on campus and chat her up with a pleasant conversation will put you ahead of most men. You might also seduce one of those top tier sorority women this way, along with the extracurriculars.

You could also approach women at the campus gym or after one of your classes. Lots of guys meet a gal in Psychology 101, Accounting 200, or some other bullshiit class.

Smokebreak

Reaction score
How popular is Greek Life (fraternities and sororities) at your college? It might not matter. My college was "big" into Greek Life, but only 12-14% of all students participated. They did have an outsized influence on the party scene and a lot of the more physically appealing women were in sororities and tended to get with guys in fraternities. With that said, you didn't need to join Greek Life to get pusssy at my college.

If you were not a part of Greek Life, you could find parties since 86-88% of students were not Greek Life. These parties had alcohol. Some probably had harder drugs too though I never saw it.

A better way to meet women at my college was through participation in extracurricular clubs. There were extracurricular clubs around a lot of interests. If I had to do college all over again, I'd focus more on this.

There is also random on campus approaching available. Most guys don't do this but learning how to stop a woman randomly on campus and chat her up with a pleasant conversation will put you ahead of most men. You might also seduce one of those top tier sorority women this way, along with the extracurriculars.

You could also approach women at the campus gym or after one of your classes. Lots of guys meet a gal in Psychology 101, Accounting 200, or some other bullshiit class.
I appreciate this advice so thank you first of all. And frats and sororities aren’t that popular here my college is a d2 almost d3 school so it’s not that big. I honestly have never been invited to a party so I don’t even know how to get into one, I knew everyone in high school and everyone knew me but I was just never invited. I was thinking about joining clubs just because I wanted a hobby I didn’t even think about the women so you brought that to my attention.

Smokebreak

Reaction score
Good luck. Unless you're extremely ugly or creepy it's pretty easy to get laid in college. Learn from your failures as well as your accomplishments. Check this forum daily, or at least weekly, and don't be afraid to ask for advice.

Don't let this be another failed journey thread. I want to hear updates from you.
People have said they’re surprised I’m still a virgin or don’t have a girlfriend yet-even though we just started college- so I don’t think I’m too ugly or creepy. And I do plan to keep this going unless life gets in the way. I got nothing to lose so I might as well do this.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was thinking about joining clubs just because I wanted a hobby I didn’t even think about the women so you brought that to my attention.
It's the best thing you can do. You'd be positioning yourself well to find a solid girlfriend, one with the potential to last 1-2 years or even beyond.

And frats and sororities aren’t that popular here my college is a d2 almost d3 school so it’s not that big. I honestly have never been invited to a party so I don’t even know how to get into one, I knew everyone in high school and everyone knew me but I was just never invited.
It's good that Greek Life isn't big on that campus. Greek Life is a bit of a nuisance.

It's not difficult to find a party. Talk to people around campus. Ask about parties a little bit. It didn't take me long to find an apartment complex near my dorm building that had a lot of parties. I seem to recall walking with some dorm mates in my first week of college to this apartment complex. I partied a good amount in that apartment complex during freshman year.

You won't have a difficult time finding alcohol and parties. Don't let alcohol distract you from your goal of slamming vagina. Too many college guys let alcohol get in the way and end up drinking a bunch and not getting laid.

Smokebreak

Reaction score
Week 1:

Starting feelings: I feel nervous because if I end up getting thrown in jail that would be a bad way to start this journal. I’m just going to lie to myself and say I’m doing this out of boredom and it’s the only way to have fun in is this town.

Mon- didn’t talk to any girls besides my classmates today so kinda counts but not really. Sucks but I was more focused on getting my textbooks and everything ready for the semester.

Tues - please kill me, I decided to go walk around and had 3 opportunities, ALL WASTED!! It hurts knowing I care that much. I literally saw a girl told myself if she turned the corner I would talk to her and I choked! it hurt my pride a lot. Think I’m putting too much pressure on myself when I should just relax and enjoy whatever outcome happens. Oh well that’s what this journal is for.

Wed- had work early today so couldn’t do anything

Thur- had a busy day today so no girls. Talked to a situationship and she said she wanted to be friends so time to go out and actually do something. She said it felt platonic so I learned something that holds me back though just gotta adapt and learn that I actually need to be flirty and sexual. I’m not even sad or disappointed but it’s just a dang feeling.

Fri- I hung out with friends again

Sat- a girl gave me her Snapchat it’s a long story to explain but I got it in a few minutes and I didn’t even plan on getting it I was just asking where something was we’re meeting Monday.

Ending feelings: want to say sorry for the late update i know it’s Monday but I got busy and forgot to post. I feel good the beginning was rough but it slowly started going my way. Week one done see y’all next Sunday.