Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Relationship Begins Before You Meet Her

Pedro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I find disgusting you accepting women's wrong rules in it. In fact, all of us should fight so that women do NOT put money on the first line on choosing a man. I reject every women that I just suspect of wanting me by being a lawyer.
And men choose just as women choose. Other way, you would go with every women that want you.

Men's Liberation ! Now !

IntermediateDonJuaner

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHA. See survivor. I had thought this would get some people quarelling and yet it really happened.

This tip is an old-tip and I think it's been quite a long time since I lasted posted and argue here.

Okay here's my point of argument this time.
How will you judge doc loves "System" if you say women are attracted to men that have money,looks and power. According to the system, it is trying to prove to us that even if you dont have those three,you can still get women.

So what's your answer this time,survivor?

Bumble-B

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Drew:
"No woman is attracted to a man's "potential"."

Women love potential and ambition.
Women need PROOF of a man's potential and ambition first. Potential and ambition on it's own won't do the job.

Bumble-B

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by IntermediateDonJuaner
HAHA. See survivor. I had thought this would get some people quarelling and yet it really happened.

This tip is an old-tip and I think it's been quite a long time since I lasted posted and argue here.

Okay here's my point of argument this time.
How will you judge doc loves "System" if you say women are attracted to men that have money,looks and power. According to the system, it is trying to prove to us that even if you dont have those three,you can still get women.

So what's your answer this time,survivor?
Read Pook's how to kill that desperation. Women won't necessarily pick you because of those 3 attributes but they could be plus points for you. Meanwhile, not having some of the attributes, you can still get by. Women are subconsciously checking all this out on you. Now you can be poor but that doesn't mean that you can't wear clean clothes or use some good smelling cologne. Atleast do the minimum. Be the hottest guy on earth walking in after your football game sweating all over.... yeah... right.

poonologist

Don Juan
Reaction score
this is a good post.glad it was bumped :)

methodman

Reaction score
amazing post survivor, well done. Your ability to think and convay thought is impressive. A man like you should be able to do very well in this world with women. The fact that you don't is entirely you own fault. We create out own realities in this world. Nothing exists other than that which we percieve and perception is manipulatable (thats why we still live in slavery but consider ourselves free, but you don't want me rattling on about that).
I have no idea how unatractive you are but it does not matter to women unless it matters to you. I am not a particularly handsome man and until recently I knew it like no-one would believe. I only went for ugly girls because i assumed the nice ones would reject me and the ugly girls can smell that a mile off, so i never got any. Now I don't give a crap. All girls are to be approached, the prettier the better. I feel good about myself, I know I'm amazing and any flaws are thrown deep into my subconsious, filed under "Do not read until change is possible". I don't care how many of the girls I chat up are attracted to me. It doesn't matter. Most girls are really nice and just flirting and chatting with them without any other agenda is fun. And the more times you do it the more you get some. I can't believe that, like you, I used to view them as hostile and shallow.
Forget your physical and financial flaws and never be threatened by her suposed lack of them. A big sincere smile is worth more to a girl than a twelve inch **** wrapped in £50 notes. Trust me.

comote

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This needs bumped, my all time favorite post.

djbr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This post always mess with my emotions when I read it. In a good way, I mean :D

One of the bests ever.

Adma

Don Juan
Reaction score
Girls do not go for looks. Want proof? Sean stephenson

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The three keys to real happiness are:

Health

-low bodyfat %
-good musculature
-good medical health
Wealth
-solid education
-well cultured
-high paying job
-financial assets
Love
-family
-friends
-intimate relationship(s)
--
It sounds like you're spending all your time on Wealth, are frustrated that you can't find Love, and are neglecting Health.

Nowhere does he say that you have to become a bodybuilder to attract women. He insinuates that becoming physically fit, adding muscle, and losing bodyfat will benefit your overall health, and that in turn will make you happy. Being happy is very attractive.
--
Sorry to break it to you Sanctum, but the world IS superficial. In general, what people cannot see, does not exist. I resent that too, but why waste energy denying reality? Learn to make the best with what you have. As long as you are doing your very best, what have you to be ashamed of?
--
A more physically active lifestyle in general is good, it doesn't have to be "The gym". People take their body for granted, and far too many people treat their body as merely a vessel or container for their brain. This is wrong and and you will pay for it in the future, if you aren't already paying for it now.

I will go so far as to say that if you literally have no time to invest in your Health, then you've made a mistake with your life somewhere that should be addressed. Investing in all aspects of your health will lead to more energy, focus, and drive for achieving wealth. Achieving wealth and being healthy will make it easier to achieve Love. All aspects of happiness support and rely on each other, and to neglect one is to neglect them all.

The tired saying goes "A chain is only as strong as it's weakest link."

Perhaps it's time to rethink how you invest your time.

cheers :up:

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adma said:
Girls do not go for looks. Want proof? Sean Stephenson
This is not proof, Sean Stephenson is a freak, a curiosity, a novelty, nothing more. He claims to have overcome his disabilities but he hasn’t. His disability is all he has. In his little motivational speeches he says nothing of significance. Put him on the radio and take away the visual of his small deformed body and he has nothing.

99.9999% of women would never date him let alone have sex with him.

potato

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sanctum1972 said:
If you're saing Sean has nothing and has not succeeded, then how come he's sitting next to Mr. Clinton in the photo and not you? How come he has the attention of Tim Robbins, whom whose book is highly recommended on the DJ forums here and there?

First off I have no respect for motivational speakers. I put them in the same category as preachers, used car salesmen, and con artists of every type. That David DeAngelo would put Sean Stephenson in his seminars is little more than a cheap tactic designed to deceive. By putting Stephenson on stage, regardless of his ability to attract women, plays into DeAngelo’s con that any man, using his products, can get any women. Simular situation with Tim Robbins.

That Sean Stephenson would get to sit before congress and meet Bill Clinton had very little to do with what he had to say. He is little more than the token cripple. People like Sean Stephenson are often used to silence critics, to garner sympathy. Face reality.

Even Stephenson himself is a bit of a con artist. In his ad http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inepgJqH5EQ&feature=related while saying he made his own company the camera zooms out revealing a rather large building, implying that he owns a rather large company. The reality though is that he merely has an office in the building. He makes a big deal about graduating from college. Big deal, millions of people have graduated from college.

I’m just saying that the totality of his worth is as a little handicapped man. If he was able bodied no one would pay him any attention.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Tomorrow you are going to wake up with a wonderful idea. You will race out of bed, turn on your computer, and begin authoring an important document. It will be a detailed description of Mrs. Don Juan, the woman you will eventually marry, but have yet to meet.

Using your imagination, you will profile her age, physical characteristics, education and career goals. You will describe her personality, demeanor, interests, likes and dislikes. You will profile her life experiences and how she has dealt with adversity.

More importantly, you will describe her personal flaws. (Remember this isn’t a fantasy girl, this your future wife.) You will detail flaws in her appearance, personality and character. You will also describe how at some point in her life, she recognized those flaws and how she has made positive efforts to minimize them.

Most importantly, you will put your own ego and desires aside and describe what Mrs. Don Juan requires and desires from you. This will be the toughest part of the document to write, but it will not be complete unless you do it. You will realistically describe everything that she wants from you with as much detail as when you described everything you wanted from her.

After completing the document, you will print out a small copy and keep it with you in your wallet. That way, Mrs. Don Juan will always be with you and a part of you.

You will then come to the realization that the two of you will never meet unless you improve yourself in order meet her requirements and desires as stated in the last portion of your document. You will develop a self-improvement regimen based on two proven reality factors:

1) Women need men with Confidence, Control, and Challenge.
2) Women want men with Looks, Money, and Power.

The first place you’ll head off to is the gym. While working out, you’ll experience instant improvements in your posture, thus enhancing your Confidence. The better-looking body will come in time. After the first workout, you’ll go to the men’s section of the local store. You’ll stock up on some hair and skin products. Perhaps buy some cologne. When you come back home you’ll see that rising stack of bills on your table, so you pull out the old check book and resolve to take better care of your finances and organize your time. Phase One of your relationship with Mrs. Don Juan will have begun.

Months will pass and you’ll start to see some results from your hard work. Your body will be more fit, you will have adopted a more clean and neat appearance and your financial improvements will have created a sizable amount of disposable income. You will resolve to read more books thus enhancing your overall knowledge and vocabulary. You’ll resolve to spend more time around people, thus learning social skills and how to exude charisma. You will no longer hesitate in asking a woman for her home phone number. The increase in your level of self-confidence will have eliminated your fear of risk-taking. You’ll enjoy the process of constantly growing and improving. No longer will you be doing it for Mrs. Don Juan. You’ll be improving yourself, for yourself.

More months will pass and you will have eliminated the personal flaws in your own character and replaced them better, more productive habits. You won’t date as often as your buddies, but the few dates you do go on will always be with interested women, because you will have long since learned to show Control and Challenge by screening the losers out. You will be at peace with yourself and be just an overall happier person, thus more popular. You will posses Power not just from your personal accomplishments, but also from the quality relationships you will have developed with close friends and family.

You will be a complete man. You will have satisfied all of Mrs. Don Juan’s requirements and desires. Only then will she appear to you in the flesh. You’ll pull the document out of your wallet and be utterly amazed. She will be almost everything that you described in your profile of her long ago. Phase Two of your relationship with her will then begin.

When the two of you are married and on your honeymoon, Mrs. Don Juan will often refer to the moment she saw you for the first time as the moment when the relationship began for her. She’ll say it was “love at first sight”. She won’t be lying when she says that. That will just be her perspective of things.

You, however, will know that you simply passed her physical attraction test when she met you for the first time. But for you, the relationship with her will have begun long before then. It will have begun when you resolved to become everything Mrs. Don Juan wants and needs out of a husband, with no respect to your own ego.

We as guys tend to often think that relationships begin only after we’ve banged her. Not true.

The relationship begins before you meet her.

[This message has been edited by Survivor (edited 07-04-2001).]
Freaking romantic is what this is, holy moly.