Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Red Pill" really signifies gender dysphoria

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Matrix was written by a trans woman? And the Red Pill is a metaphor for hormone therapy?
My only response to this is LOL.

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
At the time they weren't tranny. I think they are rewriting their meanings/intent of the red pill to further an agenda.
Obviously in the past 20 years both of them became mentally ill and indoctrinated into the leftist cul.

The term "gender dysphoria" hadn't even been made up yet at the time of the films release.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
more like a ploy to try and make the whole thing null and force the red pill mens rights to stop using it, red pill in the film was just you to see what is real, and not follow the programming the matrix want you to follow, and the red pill was a way to leave the system, with for our understanding it is this, of course in doing so we are less prone to follow others and even less the agenda who will be hurtfull for us hence why red pill is demonized, and the ones who made the film who use this want this to stop

plus I intend to not care ofr nonsense, being red pill or MGTOW don't matter what is called, but if a group don't want something being called something that is exactly want I will call that, just to piss then off

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
Being BS'ed here. Back when the Matrix came out,... "trans" was unheard of and the gays didn't dominate things like they do today,...it was 22 years ago. Back then you were either straight, gay, or bi,...and that was it. That was the 3 choices you had. The movie had no connection in any way to gay or trans. Wachowski is lying here for the sake of a modern agenda and the rewriting of history. Wachowski is going to be a Leftist, and that is what Leftists do.

However that said,...The Matrix and the Red Pill never had anything to do with dating, picking up chicks, and intersexual dynamics either. Neo wasn't trying to pickup chicks, he was trying to save humanity from "The Lie". The movie's Red/Blue pill thing was about "The Truth" -vs- "The Main Stream Narrative" generated by the machines that ran everything. So for myself, I don't use Red Pill like Tomassi does,...I use it the way the movie did,...Truth -vs The Lie. So it can apply to many topics and contexts.

HaleyBaron

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being BS'ed here. Back when the Matrix came out,... "trans" was unheard of and the gays didn't dominate things like they do today,...it was 22 years ago. Back then you were either straight, gay, or bi,...and that was it. That was the 3 choices you had. The movie had no connection in any way to gay or trans. Wachowski is lying here for the sake of a modern agenda and the rewriting of history. Wachowski is going to be a Leftist, and that is what Leftists do.

However that said,...The Matrix and the Red Pill never had anything to do with dating, picking up chicks, and intersexual dynamics either. Neo wasn't trying to pickup chicks, he was trying to save humanity from "The Lie". The movie's Red/Blue pill thing was about "The Truth" -vs- "The Main Stream Narrative" generated by the machines that ran everything. So for myself, I don't use Red Pill like Tomassi does,...I use it the way the movie did,...Truth -vs The Lie. So it can apply to many topics and contexts.
It's just leftists not being able to understand abstract thought. And any that the brothers possessed twenty years ago is gone. Any person with a brain knows that it's a metaphoric meaning. Going further with it is something I see only narcissists do like leftists tend to now. It's why leftists always use movies to make modern comparisons to their troubles. It's cringe pure and simple.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you watch the movie with this in mind, it becomes impossible NOT to see it. So many things in the movie are subtly about gay or gender topics. The one androgynous character’s name is “switch”, neo first meets trinity in what looks to be a fetish club, neo says to trinity “I thought you were a guy”

It’s everywhere in the movie. Doesn’t change how much I like the film, but it’s definitely in there

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
However that said,...The Matrix and the Red Pill never had anything to do with dating, picking up chicks, and intersexual dynamics either.
True. However they wrote The Matrix, and whatever they meant the Red Pill to represent, it doesn't change the community's use of it as a metaphor or what it means in that context. It's just meant to separate what is illusion and what is real.

By the way, just let me point out that I've never cared for the movie The Matrix. I mean I thought it was okay, but I never saw it as this awesome thing that so many people view it as. It was supposed to be part of some sort of masculinity trilogy, The Matrix, Fight Club, and whatever the other one was that was held up (Swingers maybe?). But I always thought The Matrix was just meh.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

MatureDJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
True. However they wrote The Matrix, and whatever they meant the Red Pill to represent, it doesn't change the community's use of it as a metaphor or what it means in that context. It's just meant to separate what is illusion and what is real.

By the way, just let me point out that I've never cared for the movie The Matrix. I mean I thought it was okay, but I never saw it as this awesome thing that so many people view it as. It was supposed to be part of some sort of masculinity trilogy, The Matrix, Fight Club, and whatever the other one was that was held up (Swingers maybe?). But I always thought The Matrix was just meh.
I didn't think much of Fight Club. I'm a fan of the The Matrix for its deep questions about the meaning of existence, and for a lot of fight scenes that strangely looked like video games of the era.

PRW63

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Illinois within driving distance of St Louis, Mo

It was just another apocalyptic movie following on the heals of Mad Max if I'm not mixing up the dates. Apocalyptic movies were big back than. I don't think those involved in inventing the story line thought anything more of the Red/Blue pill thing that what you see on the surface. I think the deeper applications of meaning were just accidental and the viewers came up with that.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:
How did I miss this thread? The Matrix is one of my all-time favorite movies. I do have to agree with @SargeMaximus that there are clear signs of the creator's ideology in the movie. However, the idea of the Blue Pill vs Red Pill clearly refers to be awakened to reality. And whether they like it or not, the concept is universally applicable. Now that the creator of the idea for the movie happens to be trans and the term is highly used for Male Rights and the manosphere community is just simply unfortunate for this person.

This person is clearly attempting to discourage other communities if it doesn't fit her ideology from using the concept. Unfortunately for this person, however tries to paint it, the concept applies and will continue to be used. Even if it contradicts her core ideologies.

Either way, I still think it's a great movie with lots to analyze.

Modern Man Advice

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The Matrix was written by a trans woman? And the Red Pill is a metaphor for hormone therapy?
My only response to this is LOL.
The film "The Matrix" doesn't push any of that. There is nothing in the movie about trans women or hormone therapy. It's just an action movie that was never meant to be taken so seriously.

The scene where Neo gets the choice between the two pills has become a metaphor just because everyone knows it and it's a great scene.

eli77

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

great point the term was hijacked by pick up artist if they say it is what it is:)